--- Which Movie?

--- Which Movie Do You Recommend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Which movie do you recommend for now showing?

This is not even close. Dark Knight by far.

Heath Ledger puts in a performance which would freak even Jack Nicholson out.

Rest of the cast is equally strong.

Christopher Nolan. Wow. Dark and grim, exactly what Batman movies should be like.

As good as the first, if not even better. And one doesn't say that very often about sequels.

When I think of sequels which are as good as the first movie, I could only think of two previously: Godfather II, and Empire Strikes Back. Now I can think of 3.

This is not even close. Dark Knight by far.

Heath Ledger puts in a performance which would freak even Jack Nicholson out.

Rest of the cast is equally strong.

Christopher Nolan. Wow. Dark and grim, exactly what Batman movies should be like.

As good as the first, if not even better. And one doesn't say that very often about sequels.

When I think of sequels which are as good as the first movie, I could only think of two previously: Godfather II, and Empire Strikes Back. Now I can think of 3.

IF GFII had marlon brando again it would have been perfect. not to disparage de niro as the young vito though. Nicholson wasn't playing the joker. he was being himself. Ledger IS the joker. and you're right about the knock out performances of everyone else involved.

IF GFII had marlon brando again it would have been perfect. not to disparage de niro as the young vito though. Nicholson wasn't playing the joker. he was being himself. Ledger IS the joker. and you're right about the knock out performances of everyone else involved.

Even the dude from Masters of the Sea did us proud. I CRUSH YOU LIKE A COCKROACH!

Somehow, I personally feel otherwise...

This Dark Knight does not deliver enough to me... and the only good part was Heath Ledger's acting.... the plot was stretched and too dodgy in quite a few scenes. Too dark and blur to catch anything at all. And I was really annoyed by the loud music where it over-powered everything else in quite a few scenes too...

Just my 2 cts...

Somehow, I personally feel otherwise...

This Dark Knight does not deliver enough to me... and the only good part was Heath Ledger's acting.... the plot was stretched and too dodgy in quite a few scenes. Too dark and blur to catch anything at all. And I was really annoyed by the loud music where it over-powered everything else in quite a few scenes too...

Just my 2 cts...
:bigeyes:blasphemy!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:no worries.

10 promises to my dog :cheergal:

its not abt making big $, its abt e value behind.... a sim:angel:ple & heart warming movie....

The Dark Knight if you're in the mood for something heavy. Kung Fu Panda if you want something light. ;)

The Dark Knight if you're in the mood for something heavy. Kung Fu Panda if you want something light. ;)
LOL Kungfu Panda lah...:thumbsup: quote from that movie that i still remember : Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is mystery,Today is a gift....thats why its called present....:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.