Which monitor will you choose?

So which will you choose?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
Which LCD/CRT will you choose if all falls within your budget?

i'll go for a LCD coz i needed more space and much lesser power consumption than a CRT.

CRTs are now very cheap but if u're taking abt the higher ends or the much larger size CRT then it's still super ex.

As for CRT montior, I've not zoom down on which professional grade CRT montior to go for.
Feel free to recommend. ;)

scanner said:
As for CRT montior, I've not zoom down on which professional grade CRT montior to go for.
Feel free to recommend. ;)

Eizo ColorEdge CG19 / CG21 is pretty good actually.. but dunno where it can be found locally. :dunno:

On the other hand, i think not too long ago geoyip wanted to get a Dell LCD monitor.. can't remember exactly which model but shd still be able to do a search.. He mentioned to me saying the price was the main attraction as it's not too ex, given the size of that LCD monitor..

watever the case.. at the end of the day if u're able to justify ur cost, u're still on the safe side.. :)

scanner said:
Eizo CG21 seem good as well.
Any idea who is the local price? :think:

u can try the contact numbers stated at the website and find out if the monitor is available locally, if it is, then u can also try asking them the retail price.

go and get the Sony 60'' rear projection HDTV, really nice, much cheaper and bigger than PDP
plug it with your computer, ;)

ycchen said:
go and get the Sony 60'' rear projection HDTV, really nice, much cheaper and bigger than PDP
plug it with your computer, ;)

would u wanna use that for PS work?? :confused:

destiny_star said:
would u wanna use that for PS work?? :confused:

ha ha.. can use for anything, such as internet, entertainment etc, just make sure you using wireless keyboard and mouse as it will be place far away from you :bsmilie:

ycchen said:
ha ha.. can use for anything, such as internet, entertainment etc, just make sure you using wireless keyboard and mouse as it will be place far away from you :bsmilie:
Not practical. Not to mention his calibration hardware will require the Eye One Publisher/Photo in order to calibrate the display.

His Eye-One Display can only calibrate CRT/Monitors.

ycchen said:

i guess christopher is buying it for some serious work.. quite unlikely u wanna buy a pro graphics monitor for entertainment purposes.. at least not for me.. :)

what is Eye One Publisher ? what is the purpose ?

Hmzz .. have to agree with sykes ...

I'm still using a SGI CRT monitor still as my primary montor ...though i'm sharing a panel between 3 computers.

am using CRT
but LCD saves space so if you not hi-spec user it helps
but why dell? never liked the brand. samsung, nec and sony got great lcds.

DELL 24 inch.....you can't go wrong with that. Check out the inputs.

Apple cinema display is nice but...........the price does not justify for a 23 inch display.

Status
Not open for further replies.