Which model do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
I am "PLANNING" to have a get together (non-profit) for CS members which will include a super-chio model/s with a super-solid sportcar. Which model do you like to have? .... (mind you, just at the planning stage ... :sweat: )

1. Julia, from KL (my choice ...:lovegrin: )

Got Super Solid Spotlights?????? :bigeyes:
Actually Bob's angels are the most ideal coz most of them are high-performance , high-powered with super solid spotlights .... was hoping that Uncle Bob can sponsor the model... :think:
The date i m planning is in Nov ....

Actually Bob's angels are the most ideal coz most of them are high-performance , high-powered with super solid spotlights .... was hoping that Uncle Bob can sponsor the model... :think:

Bob will sponsor himself as Super Solid Model. :bsmilie:

2. Naomi Campbell (from Paris Elite agency)

Dont think the members here can afford ..... maybe think of something more affordable and realistic plse...:sweat:
Maybe we "select" about 20 GOOD photographers here, get the right model, the car, an exclusive place, ya... a nice finger-food/buffet, etc.... just an idea...

Super-chio models?

These are the most boring to photograph! What a waste of time on these types!

I am "PLANNING" to have a get together (non-profit) for CS members which will include a super-chio model/s with a super-solid sportcar. Which model do you like to have? .... (mind you, just at the planning stage ... :sweat: )

1. Julia, from KL (my choice ...:lovegrin: )

I will be more interest in your super-solid sportcar .. how it appears prefers Red colors .. :D

Models .. hmmmm unless you go beyond CS .. ;)

Super-chio models?

These are the most boring to photograph! What a waste of time on these types!

haha .... Doc, one's man poison and a lot of others' meat ....:bsmilie:
Please don't upz your classy act in every threads where you can't (or don't know how to) accept other people's interest. To many, life is not all the time ARTY ... it's also such a bore!
Anyway, it's so embarassing when you keep slapping yourself in public ...
In my opinion, a person's likes and dislikes should not be something for others to pass a judgement on.

u kns, ur mei mei in ur avatar so chio dun sponsor always think of mine :angry:

Let's have our LOVE THE BOB, ala "Love Asia". :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ah Bob in nighties on a 925!!! :rolleyes:

add my choice, Jac Sue? :bsmilie:

u kns, ur mei mei in ur avatar so chio dun sponsor always think of mine :angry:
mi mei mei is only like evo ...
i m looking for lambo type .....:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.