Which mode do u normally use to take pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manual cos most of the times the camera metering is not smart enough and get fooled easily by tricky background conditions.

Av most of the time...

the rest only when needed...

haven't used any of the auto modes yet though... watever for? :bsmilie:

Av most of the time. M when i want to do long exposures or when i use flash. And P when i need to take a quick pic with flash that doesn't look too bad.

Av or M.

If I'm covering a paid event then it's P all the way :bsmilie: Clients like quantity rather than quality abstract...

anttz said:
Mostly AV mode follow by M

Same for me... Av followed by M.... I only use Tv only when shooting gushing water (waterfall)...

Sad to say, I do not know how to use the rest of the modes... Auto, P, Night shot....
Brain too primitive as a film user...

wildstallion said:
P for Paid issit? :bsmilie:

Or P for Plofessional mode?

I call it Peabrain mode. No need to think. Just AF lock and shoot :bsmilie:

the P mode on my camera is pretty smart for the average scenes. Then sometimes I'll have to shift the program or exposure compensation. Actually, I think that at parties, and when I need to be very quick, I'll use P.
But on my outings, I'm using M.

Av generally as I tend to shoot wide and fast, events, people (they tend to move about too much). Manual for times when I just got lots of time on hand to compose and try different exposures.

When I shoot events and time is of the essence, I stick everything to P-mode, TTL flash and just whack. No time to think.

Most of the time, P-mode.

Only when I want to get creative, then I will use S or A modes.

Photonuts said:
Which mode do u normally use to take pic?

Creative mode, Artistic mode, etc...

DT_ said:
Creative mode, Artistic mode, etc...

That's a good one ... I love those modes.

Back to the camera modes ... When I go shoot shoot with friends, I use Manual Mode. ;p

And if I'm driving with the camera on my side, Popgram mode <--- no time to fiddle with the settings when shooting things that fly across my windscreen :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.