Which lowe-pro case for LX-3

toda_k20

Jan 28, 2004
Recently bought the LX-3 and it came with a leather shell case as shown here:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426205#18

Don't quite like it as it makes the camera kind of bulky.

Has anyone tried the Lowepro Tasca 30 or Terraclime 30 with the LX-3? Even though they may not necessary be smaller, they can be taken off camera and tucked away in the pockets or bags when not needed.

Any feedbacks or or photos will be good. Thanks !

i am using d-pod 40
i bought d-pod 50 first but it is too big for LX-3 so i bought d-pod 40
it fits just nice, or abit tight i would say

i am using D-pod 40.
Good enough to carry a extra memory card, cleaning cloth and my LX3. :thumbsup:

Went to CP last week, no stock for d-pod 40... Where did you guys get the d-pod 40? how much?

I tried d-pod 30, although it fits but i think it is too tight...

Last edited:
I use the Tasca 30 for my LX. Fits very nicely and the case can be folded up and kept in my trouser pocket until needed. The magnets that keep the pouch closed is quite secure and the case has never fallen off............yet;).

MS colors is actually selling this for $49 ! thats crazy .... aspecially for buyers who bought the earlier which did not come this shell casing....

i've just bought lowepro Apex 60 just nice for mine LX3 with adapter and cost me Less than $30 after ask for dicount from AMK MS colour ;)

p1030443ks3.jpg

I use the Tasca 30 for my LX. Fits very nicely and the case can be folded up and kept in my trouser pocket until needed. The magnets that keep the pouch closed is quite secure and the case has never fallen off............yet;).

I am using that too. is cool ;)

how much is this optech bag? where you buy ?

Just got my LX3!
Can the Lowepro Apex 30 AW fit the bare LX3 without lens adapter?

I just need a snug fitting puch that can take the bare LX3 with a separte compartment to fit in a spare battery and 1-2 SD cards. I'm worried that the Apex 60 AW may be abit overkill when i am trying to reduce the formfactor for easy travelling.

thanks!

Hmm.. wanna ask.. everyone is saying d-pod 40 fits nicely. But with adaptor attached or?? Cos I'm wondering if there's any bag that can fit with the adapter attached besides Apex 60

Last edited:
Anyone here have a photo of their LX3 with the adapter tube that can fit inside a pouch ?

Thanks.