Which lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronix

Mar 12, 2007
i currently loves shooting on the boat of wakeboarders. So more like action shots. Also love doing landscape. Ani cheap n good lens to rec? Used the 70-200 f2.8L before, love it so much but its jus too dear on my pocket.. Canon mount.

i currently loves shooting on the boat of wakeboarders. So more like action shots. Also love doing landscape. Ani cheap n good lens to rec? Used the 70-200 f2.8L before, love it so much but its jus too dear on my pocket.. Canon mount.

Budget ? Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 or Canon 300mm f4 IS..
also can consider.. Sigma 100-300 f4, tamron 200-500mm and sigma 50-500mm :sweatsm:

if u like the canon 70-200 f2.8, why not stick with the white of canon and go for
the 70-200mm f/4L USM. It's a small sacrifice on the fast aperture for your sports stuff but more than adequate for your lanscapo stuff.

otherwise, you may regret and go back to canon later.

u have been told here.

i've handled canon 70-200 f2.8 IS shooting wake boarding last yr and it was great. but not everyone could handle that weight well, and since you will be shooting on the boat, i would recommand you the 70-200 f4 IS. it's a light weight and considerable good for it's price as well. the 300 or 400 would be only good if u are stable on the ground.

as for landscape, sigma 12-24 or canon 10-22? i would opt for the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.