Which Lens to get for Asean Aerospace

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

May 29, 2003
Which Lens to get for Asean Aerospace??? ;p

Public Days:
Date: 28 - 29 Feb. 2004 (Saturday - Sunday)

gogogo :D

In my opinion.. from wat i feel after attending the last 2 exhibitions.. get urself a wide angle and shoot at the exhibits..forget abt long lens.. u wun be able to get much shots from the air.. 200mm + 1.6x crop factor + 2x TC would not land u much decent shots..also..its going to be very hard tracking the planes unless u know the filght/air displays plans... :(

also,security is definately going to be very tight after wat has happened in iraq today... dunno whether big guns, monopods or tripods would be allowed without a pass... :dunno:

:devil: best if u can find... get urself a trade pass.. :devil:

i must say, if it's buying lens JUST for the event.... you must really look at your budget, and how you can utilize your lens during the 2 year break in between the next AA.

no need to wait liao: 600f4L or 1200f5.6L...hehehehe...

skyflash said:
you mean Asian Aerospace? the one that is to be held at the end of Feb-2004?

Yup that's the one.

i dunno about areospace, but during the RSAF day open house last year, no one is allowed to use more than 150mm lenses.

Belle&Sebastain said:
i dunno about areospace, but during the RSAF day open house last year, no one is allowed to use more than 150mm lenses.

Ahh yes.. PLAB has very tight security...

the focal length for the 3 zooms u listed are virtually identical......dun forget your ultrawides for ground and static displays

Status
Not open for further replies.