Which Lens to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
over your budget
haha .... when true love is concern ..... what budget???? :bsmilie::sweatsm:

1st choice, CANON brand
then EPSON, then if no choice
CREATIVE (if you love Singapore that much) ...:think:

If you intent to give him a really good surprise Xmas gift, then use the $400 to book him a good model ($400 should be able to get a NUDE model) .... this is the ultimate surprise gift most hobbists here would dream to get from their other half ....:think: ..... now the problem is how much you willing to pay for the hotel room? .....
or like many here, $400 can give him almost about 6 weekend shooting with some organisers here, including bikini ones, ... and I am sure babyfairy/predator/producer can give you some discounts too.

Another reason to force my wife to come read this thread liao

Another reason to force my wife to come read this thread liao

:bsmilie::bigeyes: :thumbsup: idea :angel:

think you should consider getting him a good bag should be able to get one at your budget , like billingham or Domke bags. reduces the chance of "hidden" stuff ur hubbie might have :bsmilie:

http://www.billingham.co.uk/home.asp

The top paragraph can't be serious lah. i will get jealous one. :bsmilie:;p
actually if you are the jealous type, may i offer you another proposal, which is what they called a "killing two birds with one stone" solution ...:think:

Mrs Tan, why not use the $400 to buy yourself a nice sexy lingerie and surprise Mr Tan with a special shootout on the xmas eve? :angel: ... and that would be the best xmas present for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.