Which lens should i get? hope someone can guide me thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinyeo

Oct 8, 2009
I willing to get a Lens but i can't decide which one to get and which type are good hope someone can help me. I have read the review but i still can't decide :cry:

Canon EF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS
Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS
Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM
Tamron AF 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 XI Di-II LD
Tamron AF 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 Di-II LD
Tamron AF 18-270mm Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro

it's your choice!

all the performance is on par, if i do not remember wrong. the only difference is range + price + presence of OS/IS

because alot brand i willing to try other brand rather than canon hope anyone can tell me which one to choose and also which brand got IS?

because alot brand i willing to try other brand rather than canon hope anyone can tell me which one to choose and also which brand got IS?

Brand? All brands have IS. Individual lens models may not though.

If you have REALLY read the reviews you wold not need to ask this. You would know which of the cameras you listed have IS. It is even in the name.

hi TS.. just to share my view, i have just bought a tamron 18-270 lens 2 weeks ago. been using it regularly because i simply love this lens. Im surprised that the images taken were good for my eyes when viewed on a 24inch monitor. no problem with it..

hi TS.. just to share my view, i have just bought a tamron 18-270 lens 2 weeks ago. been using it regularly because i simply love this lens. Im surprised that the images taken were good for my eyes when viewed on a 24inch monitor. no problem with it..

how much did u buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.