which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

remember the charger and spare battery, I check in realised I didnt bring my charger for my Osaka trip last June. Went to transit area to get a charger ... T_T

remember the charger and spare battery, I check in realised I didnt bring my charger for my Osaka trip last June. Went to transit area to get a charger ... T_T

I survived my 6 day trip in Taiwan with a fully charged battery. I returned with 66%. It really depends on your usage.

I usually travel without my chargers, unless I know I am gone for an extended period of time or if I am expecting cold temperatures.

now at taiwan

10hu554.jpg

network here a little bit slow.
m0v28.jpg

153l5bc.jpg

Last edited:
Posting your pics in the wrong place. Should start a new thread in landscape and travel instead

now at taiwan

10hu554.jpg

There are quite a bit of motion blur or misfocus in your photos, maybe you should stand still for a moment, take a deep breath, compose your shot properly, then shoot.

There are quite a bit of motion blur or misfocus in your photos, maybe you should stand still for a moment, take a deep breath, compose your shot properly, then shoot.

if not maybe ts can increase the shutter speed lor,

awwww Miss Taiwan! I'm still there 2 weeks ago, haiz...

Have fun! It was raining in Taipei when I left. My Taiwanese friends are still reporting rainy weather on Facebook. And oh. It was raining consecutively for 3 days in the North and Eastern coast of Taiwan.

I am in Taipei now which is cold and raining for the last 2 days.

Last edited:
Thank you for the free calender, it is very useful ;)

Nce pics....i booked mine march 2014...hope the weather is cooling but less rain....

you are using DSRL or M3/4 camera?

you are using DSRL or M3/4 camera?

He is using a Sony A7r which is a Fullframe mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.

Actually it doesn't matter what camera you are using. As long as you know how to use it well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiew_cy/sets/72157634258630564/

I used OMD EM5 for this set - which I took in Japan. OMD EM5 shared the same sensor as the EPL6 that you are using, so the IQ should be similar.

Of course I am not saying that I am an expert or what, but as long as you know what you are doing, you should be able to get acceptable photos.

He is using a Sony A7r which is a Fullframe mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.

Actually it doesn't matter what camera you are using. As long as you know how to use it well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiew_cy/sets/72157634258630564/

I used OMD EM5 for this set - which I took in Japan. OMD EM5 shared the same sensor as the EPL6 that you are using, so the IQ should be similar.

Of course I am not saying that I am an expert or what, but as long as you know what you are doing, you should be able to get acceptable photos.

Very true.....enjoy the photos and the journey!!!!