Which KTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Blue

Deregistered
Nov 8, 2006
Hi, I'd like to ask all "Don't Forget The Lyrics" fans or anyone. Which KTV has more English songs than Chinese songs collection (especially Alternative Rock)?

Hi, I'd like to ask all "Don't Forget The Lyrics" fans or anyone. Which KTV has more English songs than Chinese songs collection (especially Alternative Rock)?

Tian Na Men is good.:bsmilie:

I think K box is pretty good for english song. However, i find that most KTVs in SG doesn't give you the original MTV (of course the older songs do not have MTV anyway) and thus the lyrics may be all wrong... :p

I recall someone told me SINGSATION (not sure abt the spelling) at the Beach Road hotel (old Plaza Hotel, now i think is GrandPlaza or something) has good selection of English songs..

K-Box leh?? :dunno:
I've seen quite a number of English songs in their database..

Been there. Nope, their collection mostly OA

I think K box is pretty good for english song. However, i find that most KTVs in SG doesn't give you the original MTV (of course the older songs do not have MTV anyway) and thus the lyrics may be all wrong... :p

I recall someone told me SINGSATION (not sure abt the spelling) at the Beach Road hotel (old Plaza Hotel, now i think is GrandPlaza or something) has good selection of English songs..

I've heard of SINGSATION but never been there before. Where's GrandPlaza? I may visit these 2 spot. Thanks for your suggestions.

Jin Ye (Gold Leave) in Zhu Hai is good! :sticktong

Hmmm??? Sorry, do enlighten me this place. Sounds Chinese and they have a sizable english collection?

Thanks for all you kind suggestions/recommendations. Will try some of those. Am just wondering if there is Linkin Park Transformers song from those recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.