Which Kindergarten/Nusery are you from

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Since so many boliao threads, how about this one?

Starting with me, can't remember anymore.

You must be kidding... don't think so that you are older than me... =) Surely, you must have some old color pictures when you are in kindergarten, unless me, is in B&W pictures...

Originally posted by togu
Since so many boliao threads, how about this one?
Starting with me, can't remember anymore.

Me, old man... I believe that all that are in my generation... are suppose to be from PAP kindergarten... since they are the only one then... not like now... everywhere one goes, also can see kindergarten or nusery... =)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Wah liew ... you win!

Might as well start this thread: Which hospital were you born? :what:

For that I can remember, Alexandra Hospital :p

Originally posted by ivor
You must be kidding... don't think so that you are older than me... =) Surely, you must have some old color pictures when you are in kindergarten, unless me, is in B&W pictures...

Me, old man... I believe that all that are in my generation... are suppose to be from PAP kindergarten... since they are the only one then... not like now... everywhere one goes, also can see kindergarten or nusery... =)

I don't think I study in PAP kindergarten, remember some sort of church or something. :confused:

Originally posted by ivor

Then I must be older than you. :D

In my 'generation' you either go to the kindergarten or you dont.
I didnt!;)

Boon Teck Community Centre Kindergarten :D

Poi Ching Primary Pre-primary Class

Born? Toa Payoh Hospital.:bsmilie:

Me... Catholic Kindergarten (Hougang Area... but don't know if its still there!)

Born... Redlands Hospital (Glasgow, Scotland... hospital torn down already :( )

Originally posted by togu
For that I can remember, Alexandra Hospital :p
remember?? power ah u :D

I'm the std KK/PAP product, although the PAP part relocated many many many times..

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Born in KK.
Kindergarden: YWCA near Outram. :)

Ditto.
Hi junior, this is quite scary.
YWCA in between Tiong Bahru and Outram.

PAP kindergarten (Ponggol)

born: Toa Payoh Hospital :D

Status
Not open for further replies.