Which Kinda Photography Do You Think Is Easiest?

Which Kinda Photography Do You Think Is Easiest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Von

Jul 12, 2005
no right or wrong, just wanna know what do you guys think?

The type that you close your eyes, point the camera and click.

eye photography is the easiet. Just use eye to see and record in the mind.

Everything and nothing.

I chose 'Others' cos there ain't an option for "None". :D

I'm not into Macro, Nudes, Sports or Birds. Lean more to landscape & portraits. If anything, these 2 are quite difficult to learn.

sammy888 said:
black and white Passport picture... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Easy meh?

Must able to see two ears, fringe of hair cannot cover eyebrow, if wear eye glass, must avoid reflection (don’t tell me you are going to us PL filter for this), background must be white, must be between 25mm to 35mm from chin to crown on photos…… and also must deliver the photos with in 30mins (don’t tell me jpg CMI, so you only shooting RAW for passport)

China girl peh peh, Bangalar hor hor, your exposure can or not? Must use spot metering izit? Want to use zone system meh?

Like that take passport photos also need professional liao.

crapshot photography is the easiest of all.

catchlights said:
Easy meh?

Must able to see two ears, fringe of hair cannot cover eyebrow, if wear eye glass, must avoid reflection (don’t tell me you are going to us PL filter for this), background must be white, must be between 25mm to 35mm from chin to crown on photos…… and also must deliver the photos with in 30mins (don’t tell me jpg CMI, so you only shooting RAW for passport)

China girl peh peh, Bangalar hor hor, your exposure can or not? Must use spot metering izit? Want to use zone system meh?

to think my parents asking me to take their passport photo... i think i'll refer them to you better... master professional...

catchlights said:
Easy meh?

i cant afford ah. will use tis as excuse in my nx job interview. :sweat:

Lomo. Just press shutter only, easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.