Which Kinda Photography Do You Think Is Easiest?

Which Kinda Photography Do You Think Is Easiest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomo don't remove len cap also art ma. Don't even need to cover with palm.

liddat jus pull out film neg in bright sun oso art, best if some1 shoot burst mode of me in action!! :lovegrin:

Sion said:
How come don't have Digital Pin-hole Photography?

Digital Pin-hole Photography also not easy lar

First you need to know what focal length you want, to make what size of the pinhole, than calculate the effective aperture, since it is too dark you can't compose framing, and in camera meter is useless, most handheld meter also only have maximum f stop at f128, than need to calculate exposure.

Lucky for long exposure on digital don’t have Reciprocity Failure but got high noise level and hot pixel, than have need to de-noise during post production........

From the polls, landscape seems easy to most people..... weird.... maybe hyperfocussing is no big deal to them..... :embrass:

:think:

it's wierd that photographing landscape is ever considered easy. timing, light quality, composition and the magical stroke of luck and inspiration, all seems so easy? :confused:

Perhaps to some, the concept of landscape photography means, turn to manual mode, stop down, lengthen exposure timing, setup tripod, turn on the timer & voila? :dunno:

jsbn said:
Perhaps to some, the concept of landscape photography means, turn to manual mode, stop down, lengthen exposure timing, setup tripod, turn on the timer & voila? :dunno:

wah ... so chim ... i need time to digest this ...

I think photography cannot be measured by difficulity. There is difficulity in everything, its one's experience that count. Things can be easy to you, but it can be difficult to others as well. So practise more and you will find the option: "Everything is easy!" :bsmilie:

Hope I didn't confuse you.

my 2 cents view

aspire said:
I think photography cannot be measured by difficulity. There is difficulity in everything, its one's experience that count. Things can be easy to you, but it can be difficult to others as well. So practise more and you will find the option: "Everything is easy!" :bsmilie:

That's why photography is challenging in that it is so easy that it can be difficult?

hmmm suprise that landscape score the most easiest kinda of photography....its not easy as it is...we have no control over mother nature....have been on a few wasted trip...and yah need to play with correct type of nd-grad filters is a challenge....like wat eikin mentioned, timing and luck are all crucial...some photographer in UK even consult tide tables and wind chart and sunrise and sunset time and the weatherman before embarking on their photography trip...hahaha all the work over a few exposure...defitinitely worth it.:thumbsup:

yes, yes, yes, the landscape is the most easy.

This is a shot done during Punggol sunrise shoot #1, don't need tripod, don't need metering also, just aim and shoot, many CSers around, poohbear, Ortega and eikin also there, never bluff you one. :bsmilie:

aeroplane.jpg

eikin said:
:think:

it's wierd that photographing landscape is ever considered easy. timing, light quality, composition and the magical stroke of luck and inspiration, all seems so easy? :confused:

I agree. It is not easy, especially on the timing part. Wonder if the voters had done serious landscape photoshoots.

I think photography without expectation is the easiest. No expectation, no standard, no effort, just snap. :) It can be any form of photography.

xotic said:
I think photography without expectation is the easiest. No expectation, no standard, no effort, just snap. :) It can be any form of photography.
Get a full-automatic camera den. Dun even need to aim & steady ur hands, juz go piak. :D

Dun complain of exposure problems.

jsbn said:
Get a full-automatic camera den. Dun even need to aim & steady ur hands, juz go piak. :D

Dun complain of exposure problems.
Such a waste to use a full-automatic camera for this,

should just get a disposable camera, after shooting, just throw it away, anyway all are crap shots, no point process and print it.

i like the kind of photography where i just point and someone else shoot and photos will all turn out to be award winning kind. Point and Shoot :D

If photo nice that's cos I pointed to the right direction, if it turns out crap, it's the man behind the viewfinder (which ain't me) :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
yes, yes, yes, the landscape is the most easy.

This is a shot done during Punggol sunrise shoot #1, don't need tripod, don't need metering also, just aim and shoot, many CSers around, poohbear, Ortega and eikin also there, never bluff you one. :bsmilie:

aeroplane.jpg

Got use flash for the plane or not? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.