Which Kinda Photography Do You Think Is Easiest?

Which Kinda Photography Do You Think Is Easiest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Von

Jul 12, 2005
no right or wrong, just wanna know what do you guys think?

student

Jul 26, 2004
The type that you close your eyes, point the camera and click.

arowana

Mar 17, 2004
eye photography is the easiet. Just use eye to see and record in the mind.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
I chose 'Others' cos there ain't an option for "None". :D

I'm not into Macro, Nudes, Sports or Birds. Lean more to landscape & portraits. If anything, these 2 are quite difficult to learn.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
sammy888 said:
black and white Passport picture... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Easy meh?

Must able to see two ears, fringe of hair cannot cover eyebrow, if wear eye glass, must avoid reflection (don’t tell me you are going to us PL filter for this), background must be white, must be between 25mm to 35mm from chin to crown on photos…… and also must deliver the photos with in 30mins (don’t tell me jpg CMI, so you only shooting RAW for passport)

China girl peh peh, Bangalar hor hor, your exposure can or not? Must use spot metering izit? Want to use zone system meh?

Like that take passport photos also need professional liao.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
catchlights said:
Easy meh?

Must able to see two ears, fringe of hair cannot cover eyebrow, if wear eye glass, must avoid reflection (don’t tell me you are going to us PL filter for this), background must be white, must be between 25mm to 35mm from chin to crown on photos…… and also must deliver the photos with in 30mins (don’t tell me jpg CMI, so you only shooting RAW for passport)

China girl peh peh, Bangalar hor hor, your exposure can or not? Must use spot metering izit? Want to use zone system meh?

to think my parents asking me to take their passport photo... i think i'll refer them to you better... master professional...

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
catchlights said:
Easy meh?

i cant afford ah. will use tis as excuse in my nx job interview. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom