Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rueyloon
most seems quite young :p

I'm from TJC 01/96, 01/97

I guess that makes me an antique... :embrass:

me from TJC 90/91:D

AJC 95/96 :bwhat:

Yong liang, I'm from 26/98.. Slacker class haha... Which CG you from? TJ is never the same without our beloved MRT... :D

Originally posted by Yongliang
Heyz FalseAlarm and Mr Fish!!

I was from TJC 98-99 too!!

=)

I dare to bet that no one is in the same JC as me.. heh!
Pioneer JC anyone? :D

Originally posted by Wai
so u were in photography club last time? i am from OAC :D

nah. i was from Air Rifle.

Originally posted by Mr Fish
Yong liang, I'm from 26/98.. Slacker class haha... Which CG you from? TJ is never the same without our beloved MRT... :D

less one shortie to curse n :kok:

pioneer jc?

then u can learn from the 'pro photographers' that ur principal engages for all your activities.....your college got photography club?

anyway i was from TPJC.

Originally posted by gnipihz
pioneer jc?

then u can learn from the 'pro photographers' that ur principal engages for all your activities.....your college got photography club?

anyway i was from TPJC.

huh? :D
Most of the activity shots were taken by the Visual Culture Club... But they had asked some 3rd party company to take our class photos though.

I am not in the photography club, as they were like a tad boring, and they had to cover certain events. I personally took my camera and shot at my own free pace. (At times, some of the teachers thought that I was a Visual Culture club member, and asked me to take some shots of school landscapes blah blah).

But the school mag stinks. The print quality is way way way off, and its even worse than newspaper quality. The colour cast is way off, there were streaks in the prints, pictures are grainy as rice grains, and I think my humble inkjet can even do better than that. Gross.
:angry:

To snag:

oh... i realised... i got the JC wrongly... it's supposed to be meridien jc(the super new one in pasir ris) that employs the pros....

too many new JCs that sprouted out over these few yrs.... been too blur.. paiseh.

anyway, if the production of mag is so poor, then it's time that you take over and do it! being a cheif editor is fun and meeting up with printers and discussing with them what you want is even more interesting. remember to have lotsa fun whilst in JC.... after that will be army days already...

Humbly from Queenstown Pre-U centre 1987-1999 (building attached to Queenstown Secondary Technical School).

Since closed down.

*Sigh*

Originally posted by Lensman
Humbly from Queenstown Pre-U centre 1987-1999 (building attached to Queenstown Secondary Technical School).

Since closed down.

*Sigh*

Wow! your pre-u course that long wan...;p >10yrs:p

oh... i realised... i got the JC wrongly... it's supposed to be meridien jc(the super new one in pasir ris) that employs the pros....

got such a JC meh? blur~~~ :confused:

during our JC days, only got 14 of them.

To snag:

too many new JCs that sprouted out over these few yrs.... been too blur.. paiseh.

anyway, if the production of mag is so poor, then it's time that you take over and do it! being a cheif editor is fun and meeting up with printers and discussing with them what you want is even more interesting. remember to have lotsa fun whilst in JC.... after that will be army days already...

Heh... But the problem is that I am in army liao!!!!

Originally posted by bearycute
Wow! your pre-u course that long wan...;p >10yrs:p

Still learning about life till this very day.

Yeah. Typo. Me old liao, time to retire to my little coconut clove in Bali / Samui / Sabah ...and enjoy the sunset and fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.