Which is your viewfinder eye?

Which eye?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdRobin

Apr 22, 2005
Toa Payoh
Just a silly question. I know NS guys do a test on which eye is more 'powerful' than the other? :thumbsup:

master eye is right ... but i prefer to hide my face behind my camera simply because i find that when u are too focus into yr composition that time , yr face somehow will produce a very ugly expression which is a big turn off :cool:

S11loop said:
master eye is right ... but i prefer to hide my face behind my camera simply because i find that when u are too focus into yr composition that time , yr face somehow will produce a very ugly expression which is a big turn off :cool:

:thumbsup: yup. so my viewfinder eye is my left eye :thumbsup:

S11loop said:
what ugly expressioN??

right. if you're talking about an slr. your left eye is free to see the bigger picture and shift in your scene. and why the ugly face? just close your left eye, no need to squint hard. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My right eye (which incidentally is my master eye - dunno it's trained or borned) peeks into viewfinder.
However, I'm a left-hander. Which gives me a big headache during my M16 (and now, revolver) shoot. Thankfully that's not a problem in photography!

Left eye, right master hand.

Fortunately, photography & M16s are more forgiving (with a deflector on the M16, I can easily score marksman with left-hand shoot). Can't say so for the SAR21, have to tilt my head use the iron sight or use the laser sight everytime to guarantee 90% kills.

I use both eyes whichever is convenient.

strange ... when i was doing my range , i was using my right eye to aim and fire . Score a 100% hit rate 18/18 for my marksman .... maybe i should start taking pictures with my right eye and maybe can score marksman with my picture too ;p

usually its might right eye..

but if im shooting baseball .. i'll use my left eye so my right eye can see when the pitcher has thrown the ball so i can get ready to fire my shutter at the hitter

i find it much easier to track subjects on the 1 series camera because the focus light stays on .. unlike the 20d which jsut blinks

S11loop said:
strange ... when i was doing my range , i was using my right eye to aim and fire . Score a 100% hit rate 18/18 for my marksman .... maybe i should start taking pictures with my right eye and maybe can score marksman with my picture too ;p
Right eye, right master hand? :dunno:

:bsmilie:

S11loop said:

Belle&Sebastain said:
if i shoot nude, neither eyes will be at the viewfinder
Yah.... :confused: Thinking of ur composition right? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.