Which is your favourite website for photos storing?

Your favourite website for photo storing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr|ever

Nov 3, 2002
Visit site
Which is your favourite website to store & share your photos? I know most Clubsnappers like Pbase. And I also know that they're gonna charge us poor people soon. :(

Which one izzit? In terms of disk space, gallery layout, private gallery, user friendliness ect. Tell us about it. Maybe we should suscribe to that too.

:what: Clubsnap got also ah? Pai say.... I'm sure our friendly mods can add in for me? :angel: Can add in a "Others" option also...

Pai say pai say... :embrass:

I know about the FTP service offers by CS, but it is different from the ONLY / Special image hosting sites that listed above. Furthermore, free and paid one are different, and if CS can be taken into account, then all hosting company needed to be listed here... ;p

have only used ofotos.com, photos.yahoo.com and webshots.com prior to joining the clubsnap hosting - webshots is best in the sense that it allows your full sized picture to be hosted for free, up to 10 albums of 24 photos each - 240 photos - per free account. the other two free hosting stores your photo full-res offsite, and you just can't view the full-res pic unless you pay. :p

clubsnap better though - for 60 bucks a year, 100megs. can customize your own website to your heart's delight :)

:gbounce: :gbounce: ClubSNAP :gbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by Spikey
Hey guys, if disk space is really the issue then try this site http://photo.instantlogic.com they give you 200MB free webspace for all your pictures. No frills ... ;)
I encountering some problems with instantlogic,
whenever I upload some pics, only some will get uploaded. like when I tried 5 pics, only 3 get uploaded. When I tried 10, only 7 gets uploaded. :(

To: majere2sg

Yah man ... I agree with you .. also encountered some problems there too, try a few times, should be ok ... But no choice, hard-up for diskspace so had to bear with it ;)

Originally posted by Spikey
To: majere2sg

Yah man ... I agree with you .. also encountered some problems there too, try a few times, should be ok ... But no choice, hard-up for diskspace so had to bear with it ;)
The problem is that photos which does not appeared, takes up space too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.