Which is your favourite or most sought after Billingham bag?

Which is your favourite or most sought after Billingham bag?

Results are only viewable after voting.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
Take the poll... let's see which Billingham is the most popular!
You may make multiple selections. ;)

Last edited:
hehhe this will be a good poll, interested to see....perhaps it will be useful if people can put down what types / quantity of gear do they put in each of the type of bag they have, so that would be buyers know if that bag is suitable for them :)

perhaps it will be useful if people can put down what types / quantity of gear do they put in each of the type of bag they have, so that would be buyers know if that bag is suitable for them :)

Good idea!
Guys, please put down what gear you carry in what bag in the thread.

i have (and love) the Hadley Pro and the Alice L2.

I bring out the Alice L2 for more casual days where i do not need my full gear, typically have the 5DII, 50mm 1.4, 16-35 and 135F2L in the bag.

The hadley pro is brought out when I need to bring-out the longer lenses including the 70-200, and also when I use the 5DII with the 24-70 mounted :)

hadley pro

i think anything bigger that can hold more, is not conducive for carrying around for long periods.

Hadley Large

D3S, D700+MB-D10, 17-35mm F/2.8, 28-70mm F/2.8, 70-200mm F/2.8, SB800, SB900.

Weighs a ton though!

How to vote? I have Hadley small, Hadley large and 445. All of them are my favourite depending on the type of equipment I carry.

For one lens (5D2+24-105) and a flash, Hadley small is the best.
For two lenses (5D2+24-105) + 70-200 and flash, Plus a notebook, Hadley large fits perfectly.
For carrying my complete gear, I will go for 445. Actually, for my current setup, 335 is big enough already.

How to vote? I have Hadley small, Hadley large and 445. All of them are my favourite depending on the type of equipment I carry.

For one lens (5D2+24-105) and a flash, Hadley small is the best.
For two lenses (5D2+24-105) + 70-200 and flash, Plus a notebook, Hadley large fits perfectly.
For carrying my complete gear, I will go for 445. Actually, for my current setup, 335 is big enough already.

My friend, I specifically stated that you can vote for multiple items.
Just check all of those! :cool:
Anyway, it is very useful that you wrote down what you use each of these bags for.
Allows buyers to make a comparison. :thumbsup:

How come noone likes the Hadley Original?
That handle on the Hadley Pro makes so much difference?

Actually I like the look of the Original, but the Pro's handle is much more practical.
Hmm... ...

How come noone likes the Hadley Original?
That handle on the Hadley Pro makes so much difference?

Actually I like the look of the Original, but the Pro's handle is much more practical.
Hmm... ...

i think the handle fills in what seems to be missing on the original.

i like the handle because it helps the look - also, makes for something to hold when moving the bag.

i think billingham has stopped producing any originals>?

i think the handle fills in what seems to be missing on the original.

i like the handle because it helps the look - also, makes for something to hold when moving the bag.

i think billingham has stopped producing any originals>?

Actually I like the look without handle.
With handle seems to look more formal.
Without handle is the minimalist, stylish look.
Just to me lah.
But I think without handle would be troublesome to handle the bag at times.
Cannot pick it up, must always use the shoulder strap.
Less convenient lah.
Have to decide between style and functionality.
Good for you that you like the look with handle, then you can have both style and functionality and don't have to be in dilemma... haha.

Actually I like the look without handle.
With handle seems to look more formal.
Without handle is the minimalist, stylish look.
Just to me lah.
But I think without handle would be troublesome to handle the bag at times.
Cannot pick it up, must always use the shoulder strap.
Less convenient lah.
Have to decide between style and functionality.
Good for you that you like the look with handle, then you can have both style and functionality and don't have to be in dilemma... haha.

i think one more important thing is that the hadley pro has an additional document pocket behind... while i don't use it for documents all the time, but it's useful to have a small additional space for say, things you want to access to quickly.

e.g. passports, pens, tissue, cat food............. (yes, i put it behind) :bsmilie:

just one more point for you to consider.

Hi Seniors,

Getting my Hadley Pro soon. Just a question, do u get the shoulder pad as well for ur billingham? How comfy isit with/without the pad?

Thks

Hi Seniors,

Getting my Hadley Pro soon. Just a question, do u get the shoulder pad as well for ur billingham? How comfy isit with/without the pad?

Thks

If you can get from Hong Kong, it's cheaper & come with an additional punch & the shoulder pad.

By the way, the shoulder pad is not cheap.

If you are using battery grip, maybe can consider the F1.4.

I've got a couple of them, absolutely love these bags...

Got a compact stowaway when I use my compact camera. The Hadley pro is my go to bag, really easy and comfortable to use. Absolutely discreet with no irritating "SCRAAAAAAH" velcro noises.

For large loads with multiple bodies, lens, or whatever; I've got a Packington and a 207.

I'm still lusting after an L2 Alice....:D

Using hadley original and 335.

Hadley original enough space store my cam + 2 lens (1 mounted to cam) + 1 flash.

335 basically for my travel use. My cam + 3-5 lens + macbook pro (got room for flash but nvr bring).

Using Packington now...

But I am looking at F1.4 now. :devil:

looks like the hadley pro is the most common/popular choice so far...