which is your favourite bank credit card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mostly use Citibank and HSBC. HSBC :thumbsup: can get $1 off movie tickets at GV (any time of the day and any show).

UOB :thumbsd: worst customer service hotline 1800 2222121. Cut you off after 20+ mins, called many times, at last decided to call them continuous and take > 1 hr before someone speak to you. Tell them to cancel the card.

DBS so so, Citibank OK la, SCB the fastest response.

So far I'm quite happy with Bank of China. I think their card/customer base is not that big so service is pretty prompt. Just that when I called to request for an annual fee waiver, they will have to seek approval and have to call you back to confirm. Maybe it's good in a way so that it serves as an authentication to the request.

Citibank is pretty good too. Given their customer base, I think they are faring preetty good in terms of service & products.

Citibank nowadays also need to get approval for annual fee waive and the will take a few days before calling you.

UOB:thumbsd::thumbsd:
They take away your reward points to pay off your annual card fee without asking for your consent.

:thumbsd::thumbsd:

NONE of them!..Better to live without one if you can...you don't want to see the dark side of their customer service
Haha............I think the customer side do not want to see the dark side of me too.

So far, if they screw up anything I will screw them until they say give up. :bsmilie:

whats wrong with ocbc?

Well, first of all the customer service sucks.....

Second, OCBC is a local bank in Singapore but I can't pay my credit payment via AXS machines. Other banks such as DBS, Citibank, UOB, ABN and so on can pay via AXS machine.

Third, well i had to go through so much trouble with the bank to get the credit card approve. Others seems to run smoothly.

Citibank customer service is by far one of the ok ones I have met. DBS is also ok lar.

UOB :thumbsd: worst customer service hotline 1800 2222121. Cut you off after 20+ mins, called many times, at last decided to call them continuous and take > 1 hr before someone speak to you. Tell them to cancel the card.

DBS so so, Citibank OK la, SCB the fastest response.
for citibank, i heard 7s(or was it 7ring?) is their average standard for call in customer. :thumbsup:

i love my citibank. gets me into zouk free without the queue. damn, that makes up for all the rewards.

I hate credit cards, i hve none of them, I only have one card that is my ATM card.......
Credit cards is a killer, be warned....

Depends on how you use it. I have been using for 9 years without any bad debt. I have 6 different credit cards.

It's all about self control. Your money will still disappear if you can't control your spending habit even if you do not have a credit card.

Spend what you can afford. Everyone knows credit card is not healthy but so far it has help me a lot when I am overseas. Losing credit card is still better than losing hard cash. Once you lose your cash, it's gone forever. With credit cards, you still can cancel and stop any unauthorized payment.

ATM can be used only in local transactions. Next best to credit card is a Debit card lor. Spend what you have in your bank account even in overseas.

i mostly use Citibank and HSBC. HSBC :thumbsup: can get $1 off movie tickets at GV (any time of the day and any show).

UOB gets 12% off at cathay ;p
for wkend ticks tats abit more than 1 dollars :bsmilie:

ocbc is yucks!.. :p

happy with my uob though.. never tried any other banks.. cuz i dont sign often probably

UOB gets 12% off at cathay ;p
for wkend ticks tats abit more than 1 dollars :bsmilie:

for movies I go GV, weekday I use HSBC $1 off.
Weekend use SAFRA card $8 only and pay using Visa plantium to use the short Visa plantium queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.