Which is your favorite store?

Which is your favorite store

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoky said:
Just want to know which is your favorite store and why?
Just cuz I happen to know a great guy from there who almost always gives the best and most competitive prices.

Hoky said:
No one likes TCW???
i want to vote for econ minimart leh :bsmilie:

the 7-11 store across my house, its open 24hours, the cashier lady is cute and tall, i am thinking of doing a TFCD for her.
:embrass:

CP, nothing more nothing less. :bsmilie:

ST1100 said:
Don't have "Clubsnap Buy&Sell Subforum" option?

This one is good, cheap and got freebies sometimes, moreover can Negotiate.... Mass Order Forum also power!!!

No one likes TCW???

not me, went twice.. both times got ridiculous marked up pricing from the old guy. Maybe bcoz i'm not a regular but still, e price was like $50 more than what others were offering. And I was certain it's the same product.

call me suay perhaps.

not me, went twice.. both times got ridiculous marked up pricing from the old guy. Maybe bcoz i'm not a regular but still, e price was like $50 more than what others were offering. And I was certain it's the same product.

call me suay perhaps.

I went into TCW today to enquire about Sigma 17-70mm lens for Minolta mount. And I got some condescending remarks like why I go and buy Minolta? So hard to find accessories! If buy Canon or Nikon, no problem! Nowadays when people buy Minolta or Sony, they immediately sell away!

Damn it, if I wanted their opinion, I would've asked for it. Don't need to be belittled and lectured in the shop and have everyone look at me as if I'm some damn fool. And I'll bet if they did have stock, I wouldn't have heard so much bullsh*t.

:thumbsd:

Fave shop? My vote goes to MS Color. Don't mind Cathay either.

John 3:16. Excellent service. Samuel is very friendly.

I had a few good run-ins with TCW. They gave me a good impression thus far.

another bad experience with AP at Sim Lim. Last weekend went with my friend, he wanted to buy the S3 IS. The guy propose Fujifilm 6500 and kept emphasisiing on Fujifilm, and claim that both IS are non-optical! I wonder if they either don't know their products or simply BS! no more AP for me.

AP did give me that "not very interested in serving you" kind of impression. Only one of the guys there was friendly.

Across on the other side of the mall, Samuel from John 3:16 gave me some of the best cust. svc I've ever received. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.