--- Which Is Your favorite Browser?

--- Which Is Your favorite Browser?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
I personally find Apple Safari very fast, faster even than Firefox.
Interface is also very neat.

I personally find Apple Safari very fast, faster even than Firefox.
Interface is also very neat.

And it's also so insecure that PayPal is planning on disabling access if users are detected on Safari.

Firefox 3.0. Fast and the loads of add ons that I can play with. Very funky, especially the Speed dial and Piclens add ons.

insecure in what sense?
i personally like safari more... i didnt know that it was insecure..... :O

And it's also so insecure that PayPal is planning on disabling access if users are detected on Safari.

insecure in what sense?

Insecure as in, "vulnerable to simple scripting hacks and cross-site vulnerabilities"

ouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... :O
i didn't know that......
guess i wouldn't be payin for my ebay stuffs on safari then...

Mine should be Firefox. Fast and has a nice interface.

Insecure as in, "vulnerable to simple scripting hacks and cross-site vulnerabilities"

How do you know?
Where did you get this info from?
Any authoritative relevant report back your claim?

Sorry I'm curious also.

How do you know?
Where did you get this info from?
Any authoritative relevant report back your claim?

Sorry I'm curious also.
Safari has had huge security holes from the day it was released. Just try any search and you will find a myriad of articles talking about the problems...

I prefer IE7 personally.

well i go with the worlds most used :) IE

Cheers

pic lens add-on is a must for photo-buffs. Excellent way to browse massive photo sites that supports it.

I wonder if it can support personal sites? :think:

Firefox on a mac. Makes it less stress when I have to go to school and use windows. At least my firefox looks and works the same.

Microsoft Office looks very, very different in windows compared to mac. Hahahhas.

I've found that certain programs don't work on Safari. Some animations don't work, page dimensions are weird, and it hangs on me! It doesn't hang quite as much as IE, though. Firefox is smoooooooooooth. :thumbsup:

seeing the poll's i installed it again today :) after 5 yrs
looks like i have been missing quite a bit :) .Yeah it has changed a lot now

cheers
Sudhir
Been using Firefox since 2004, no other browser comes close in terms of add-ons and security.

insecure in what sense?

There is no anti-phishing technology. The browser itself isn't really any more insecure than the others, though. However, even Internet Exploder 7 has some support for anti-phishing technology, though it's the least secure of browsers consistently.

I'd rather use Firefox, but Safari isn't a bad choice either. You just have to be more aware of what you're doing.

Firefox 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.