--- Which Is Your favorite Browser?

--- Which Is Your favorite Browser?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Firefox!!! Mozilla Firefox to me is the best web browser ever created :thumbsup:

To be entirely correct, there was no Firefox 1.5. It only became Firefox when 1.6 was released.

For version 1.5, back then it was known as Mozilla Firebird. And the previous 1.2 and 1.3 versions were known as Phoenix.

I am still using Firefox version 1.5.0.12.

You want the installer file? I still have it coz I hated the version 2.0

in CS, most people choose FF, but in the outside world, most people still using IE :bsmilie:

Really? That's interesting...

Why don't you give 3.0 a try?

Didn't like it as well....

the alt + s still leads to a useless History menu. On the 1.5 version, I can post a message with that keystroke.

Also the plugins are not supported yet. I still want to use the Exif reader and other plugins. ;)

in CS, most people choose FF, but in the outside world, most people still using IE :bsmilie:

Well, coz most of the users are either lazy to install another browser or that they can't (due to blocks from the over-zealous administrators)

There are also those who are less computer savy and do not know that there are alternate browsers available. ;)

Didn't like it as well....

the alt + s still leads to a useless History menu. On the 1.5 version, I can post a message with that keystroke.

Also the plugins are not supported yet. I still want to use the Exif reader and other plugins. ;)

Hasn't control-s worked for submitting a post here? I know a lot of people from another vBulletin-based forum accidentally posting and I believe that was the combination since control-I does italics, and control-b does bold.

Firefox 3 is so far ahead of 1.5 and even 2.0.0.14 is much more efficient.

Hasn't control-s worked for submitting a post here? I know a lot of people from another vBulletin-based forum accidentally posting and I believe that was the combination since control-I does italics, and control-b does bold.

Firefox 3 is so far ahead of 1.5 and even 2.0.0.14 is much more efficient.

Yes, they are efficient. But the plugins I use are not supported and you can try Ctrl + S together and see what happens next. Isn't that the shortcut for saving? ;)

statistics... ie comes with all m$ windowz. doesn't matter if it's preferred or not. btw, dun tink you can totally uninstall ie without wreaking windowz.

Status
Not open for further replies.