Which is the profession you dislike most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban

Mar 7, 2002
Anyone?

Lawyers, Bankers, Insurance person, Doctors, Actors, DJs, Policeman, Telemarketers, Used car salesperson.....

My Choice
#1: Doctor (most of the time they prescribe placebo)
#2: Lawyer
#3: Telemarketers (especially when they call my mobile when I am overseas...wah piang)

:light:

Telemarketeers and taxi drivers.

No offence to anybody out there.

Actually, any of these professions can be annoying to be if a particular person from any of these professions pisses me off. I think its the sales people that I find annoying at times - like mobile bankers or those in banking sales. Some estate agents can also be very painful to deal with ;p

SAF regulars.

Originally posted by ckiang

And SAF regulars who just finished contract and joined the outside workforce, and retain their "KL" attitude. ;p

Regards
CK

ya esp those "old" ones who retire from SAF & are in their 40s & they expect u to jump to attention like some recruit! They get upset when you tell them things will not be going their way & they's give that attitude that its either their way or the highway!

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

why? cos bearer of bad news all the time is it? :p

Cos they are theiving @##^$#*(@........ when they are in the market to sell a stock, they will call a "BUY" on that stock and vice-versa!!!!

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

ya esp those "old" ones who retire from SAF & are in their 40s & they expect u to jump to attention like some recruit! They get upset when you tell them things will not be going their way & they's give that attitude that its either their way or the highway!

Yeah!! They stay so long and got so used to it that they treat the outside company like army camp. :(

Regards
CK

accountant. I always have to talk to them nicely regarding my OT , my claim , my leave and etc.........:devil:

Telemarketers.

Those TIME SHARE fellas! For sure, worst than some ex-SAF regulars boy...actually, I am one too but I don't have the "KL" attitude and "my way or the highway" mentality leh. Dounch like that leh...

Navy guys are quite nice wan, like RADM Lui Tuck Yew. U see him on TV recently and he always such a nice guy, talk soft soft, care for pple, compassionate etc...

Butchers, if the question was which profession I dislike the most to do for myself.....

Hong Sien

Originally posted by ckiang

Yeah!! They stay so long and got so used to it that they treat the outside company like army camp. :(

Regards
CK

ya....i agree with u.......i once had a 2WO under me........he always hav a stupid way of thinking & doing things........some more he likes to order ppl to do things......he from bmtc! last time......

Status
Not open for further replies.