Which is the most versatile prosumer camera ?

Which digicam in your opinion is the most versatile/adaptable ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s45newbie

Which digicam in your opinion is the most versatile ? (as in ... ... shoot anywhere/anytime/anyplace)

I would just choose the smallest. It needn't be the "best" in terms of features though.

i vote for the G3

given a choice i'll vote for Ixus V series... Ixus v3 is pretty good. Or fuji finepix s402. the Minidisc sized camera.. i've used both of em be4.. n love the s402 for it's size, beautiful colors n image sharpness and ixus for it's veresatility, sleek feel, size.

Where are all the 5700 owners? Come on! You guys know that NOTHING beats the 5700 in the price range!

A little advertisement:rbounce:

Canon g3..

in fact, i had a s45 then sold it and got a g3...

superb so far!

Originally posted by Evilmerlin
Where are all the 5700 owners? Come on! You guys know that NOTHING beats the 5700 in the price range!

Somebody called? :)

What's the use of the poll? A scan through the specifications would reveal the extent of the adaptability of most of the cameras. If one is truly interested in stretching the camera to the limit and actually making use of the capabilities, thorough research and personal testing is much recommended.

In my honest opinion, E20 should not be in the list... while C-5050 is missing from the list...

I will vote for C-5050, as the price of it ain't very high... and it has the full features of the E20... Of course, nothing is perfect, it does has its con...

Originally posted by Evilmerlin

For all who wrote about price, it is irrelevant. The vote is for the most versatile prosumer camera. So features, flexibility and full user controls are more appropriate. So many on the list are actually not very versatile.

Originally posted by konei

For all who wrote about price, it is irrelevant. The vote is for the most versatile prosumer camera. So features, flexibility and full user controls are more appropriate. So many on the list are actually not very versatile.

hmm... which ones are not very versatile?

Well, you can judge for yourself. Which ones do not startup fast, performs slowly at focusing, takes only very few frames, do not allow full user controls, does not support a good external flash, has limited or slow zoom, or limited storage. Imagine having to take actions shots, night shots, indoor shots, video, landscape, macro. Cameras that can take all that kind of shots well is most versatile.

Rephrase,

In your opinion, which ones do not meet the criteria you set down?

I could judge on my own but would really like to hear your opinion, if any.

Originally posted by s45newbie
Which digicam in your opinion is the most versatile ? (as in ... ... shoot anywhere/anytime/anyplace)

My c4040 can adjust all the settings as well as holding it with one hand only. Is that versatile enough?
;p

Now using another hand to hold my slave flash.... waiting to get a bracket for it.

These kind of poll will never be accurate. The result will more likely show what kind of camera(s) these people who took part on this poll owns. Each will usually say theirs is the most versatile.

Originally posted by beluga
These kind of poll will never be accurate. The result will more likely show what kind of camera(s) these people who took part on this poll owns. Each will usually say theirs is the most versatile.

the C2100UZ most versatile! cheap and good!

Status
Not open for further replies.