Which is the cheapest DSLR??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munk

Aug 26, 2004
Cough Hill
Which DSLR camera is good yet user friendlly and have the right price? Any recommendation guys?

War is Terrorism
MuNk

S1 pro and D30 seems to be the cheapest DSLR. at abt $800 +/-

Do you know you need lenses for the DSLR to work? S1Pro uses the nikon F-mount and D30 takes the canon EF mount.

you need lots of accessories to go with the DSLR, often prices are about 3 to 40 times the cost of the DSLR.

Simple answer is Canon 300D Kit, if brand new. There are many attractive 2nd hand deals in Buy and Sell forum, checkout :thumbsup:

Just my opinion, while DSLRs can be treated as simple Point and Shoot camera, but that doesn't justify spending so much for it. And you "may" disappointed with the results too. A DSLR will not create wonders unless you know how to put it's capability into work. Consider a good prosumer or P&S camera if you don't know whether you need DSLR or not. One biggest advantage of DSLR is lens interchangeability, if you need to do this then pls. go ahead.

Cameras like minolta A1 / A2 is a real value for your money with fixed 28-200mm (very usable range) lens and anti-shake.

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the comment. I'll see wat i can afford.

Even for non-SLR systems, do remember to set aside some extra cash for external flash, extra batteries, extra memory and a decent tripod. A padded camera bag will also be good, and many Clubsnappers go for fashional ones which can be very costly! :) :)

the cheapest dslr, is the one you can view on your screen from camera review sites. costs you nothing at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.