which is the best photo paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gerl83

Hi everyone. need the help of you all. i have a lot of photo to develop but i dont know which photo paper is the best? they are all memorable picture and i want to keep them for a long time. i walked around and saw the best three brand will be konica minorta, kodak and fujifilm?
i heard that kodak use kodak royal paper and fujiflim uses the fuji supreme paper(i dont know if it is right?) but surprising, none of friend know wat paper is konica is using? so can u all give me advice on which paper is the best. if got others apart from the 2 i wrote. kindly tell me too. btw.. i am on a budget too.. dont recommand top quality paper until it is very ex developing my tonnes of photo in hand. thanks a lot.

On paper quality alone, Kodak or Fuji is good. :)

After trying on a few, i find Kodak is abit better..Just my POV.:p

konica - golden dragon.

fuji - crystal archive or crystal archive supreme for digital premium

kodak - royal gold

honeslty, brand loyalty aside, is there a diff?

I think Fujifilm's Superior Crystal Archive is the most highly rated for longevity, at 60 years. I am also very satisfied with its image quality.

Go for a good fuji lab and you won't go wrong. Kim Tian at Hong Lim Complex is my regular lab for good quality and good price.

orh.. so i guess fuji and kodak is the more popular one. how much does the kim tian shop charges? is their bulk price cheap?

gerl83 said:
orh.. so i guess fuji and kodak is the more popular one. how much does the kim tian shop charges? is their bulk price cheap?

I think there used to be thread under Kopitiam regarding KT. They can go as low as 30 cts per 4R for 100 copies or more. This is more than a typical Konica Lab will charge for similar quantity, but I think it is worth it.

30 cents each ah? hmmm.. on a tight budget leh.. any place got 25 cents for fulifilm paper if my quantity is above 100 or 200?

print 500 copies and above at Grace digital lab and u will get at 25 cents per copy. dont stinge on paper la. u urself said its precious photos. so just go for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.