Which is the best free online photo host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjackal

Jul 9, 2008
Picasa or photobucket, or any others?

Thanx!

Flickr will be good enough for me. :)

Flickr will be good enough for me. :)

Ok, whats the biggest image size it can display? Photobucket can do till 1024X768 I think.

u can click at the "All Sizes" button in Flickr to see the sizes. not sure what is the largest... wasnt really my concern back then. was more concern abt the quality of the pics and the loading speed. :)

i use picasa and recently started using flickr too.

i find picasa very user friendly but flickr looks more pro.

both essentially do the same job and have plenty of storage space if you resize the pictures.

Definitely Flickr.

flickr pro account !

flickr pro account !

TS asked for a FREE online photo host. flickr does but on up to 200 images and can only post 100MB each month. Flickr Pro cost bout S$35/year

i would suggest use picasa. you can store up to 1GB of pictures.

I already registered for flickr... but my first upload is already 70+ photos. Can only do it 2 more times before I register another account. :(

I already registered for flickr... but my first upload is already 70+ photos. Can only do it 2 more times before I register another account. :(

OR you can set up multiple accounts lor~

i wont say it is best, but i prefer flickr pro ;)

I also stick with Flickr pro. Though it'll be really nice if you could custom configure the default picture size for displaying.:)

TS asked for a FREE online photo host. flickr does but on up to 200 images and can only post 100MB each month. Flickr Pro cost bout S$35/year

i would suggest use picasa. you can store up to 1GB of pictures.

I am using Flickr free account, the limit is 200 images max, and I remember saw somewhere it stated that if no activities continue for 3 months, all photo will be deleted from Flickr ? Picasa do not have this requirement.

I have a picasa account too, after registering for flickr, I prefer flickr, definitely better. Heck, might considering paying for pro account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.