Which is the best beer?

Which is the best beer (favourite)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink budweiser and san miguel most of the time. Sometimes corona, miller.

Originally posted by tonski
I drink budweiser and san miguel most of the time. Sometimes corona, miller.

San Miguel on tap $3 only at Buzz every Friday night from 9pm - 10pm only!!!

hooo...hohoho....!!
i lurb to drink beer!
i vote for... erdinger weissbier (whitebeer) - german beer. you can get it from the tap from Marche. very smooth, sweet with fruity lingering fragrance!

the whitebeer from Paulaner Brauhaus is very good too!

too bad the Budweiser we get here is from US of A. the original is from Czech, and its very :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
and because of copyright laws, they are not allow to brand their beer as Budweiser outside of Czech.... stoopid americans.....

Originally posted by beachbum
hooo...hohoho....!!
i lurb to drink beer!
i vote for... erdinger weissbier (whitebeer) - german beer. you can get it from the tap from Marche. very smooth, sweet with fruity lingering fragrance!

the whitebeer from Paulaner Brauhaus is very good too!

too bad the Budweiser we get here is from US of A. the original is from Czech, and its very :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
and because of copyright laws, they are not allow to brand their beer as Budweiser outside of Czech.... stoopid americans.....

YA!!! Erdringer is also good!!!! And will agree with you on the Bud...... There is also this French Beer- Kronenbourg!!!! Viva le France!!!

Originally posted by Kit
Definitely Hoegaarden!!! Tried many and been stuck with it ever since!!:D

I prefer the Forbidden Fruit over the White.... how bout you?

Originally posted by Kit

Haven't tried that yet. So far, its all white on the australian menu.

Ah Australia...... where the pubs open at 9am.... VB on tap $2.70..... Beer nuts..... Reschs, Tooheys, XXXX, Cascade..... :gbounce:

i prefer wheat beer....e.g erdinger cause they are sweeter and has very fruity flavour....

Originally posted by NitroTech

Ah Australia...... where the pubs open at 9am.... VB on tap $2.70..... Beer nuts..... Reschs, Tooheys, XXXX, Cascade..... :gbounce:

Haha.........XXXX is a Queensland beer leh. Ask for that in Victoria tan tio pah ah!!! VB is the Victorian beer.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.