Which is more unhealthy?

Which is more unhealthy?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that the 'wax' found on instant noodles (don't you ever wonder why the noodles look so good and they don't end up like 1 lump after cooked) once consumed will take 3-4 days before they are properly digested. Too much of these residing in the body is not good as they may lead to illnesses like cancer and such.

Thus I'd say both are equally unhealthy and if I have to eat them, I'd make sure I don't consume them more than twice a week!

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Thus I'd say both are equally unhealthy and if I have to eat them, I'd make sure I don't consume them more than twice a week!

Wah I didn't even think of having it once a week. The most maybe once every fortnight.

I think Cup Noodle is worse than Maggi - but both also bad ... too much MSG can cause your hair to drop off .... take me as example .... :p

but why it haven't cause many of chinese (china) hair to drop?
its pretty well known that chinese food in china are heavily laden with msg

Originally posted by Darren
I think Cup Noodle is worse than Maggi - but both also bad ... too much MSG can cause your hair to drop off .... take me as example .... :p

Originally posted by revenant

Wah I didn't even think of having it once a week. The most maybe once every fortnight.

Revenant,
Hehe.. Be careful. I tried once during my high school days while preparing for final exam. maggie mee everynight, for half a mth.

Then after my exam, realized that i lost a lot of hair, plus the hair looks sick and fragile in a sense. Sigh..

P.S Btw, are u the revenant tht serves in #greatmoviez @ galaxynet? :rbounce:

Originally posted by cheechee

Revenant,
Hehe.. Be careful. I tried once during my high school days while preparing for final exam. maggie mee everynight, for half a mth.

Then after my exam, realized that i lost a lot of hair, plus the hair looks sick and fragile in a sense. Sigh..

P.S Btw, are u the revenant tht serves in #greatmoviez @ galaxynet? :rbounce:

Yes, that's me ;)

It's not just the MSG levels you have to worry about .. look at the amount of salt etc.

Originally posted by Darren

But I thought no scientific confirmation that MSG is the direct cause :)

Neko,

u can conduct a self experiment. Try eating pure MSG every day for a month and see wat happens..

:devil:

argent2

eating ONLY either one will definitely provide INSUFFICIENT nutricient to your body. So...if your hair drops, thin...etc., u can't blame the food, but yourself.

I love maggie mee over cup type, especially asam laksa flavour. Maggie mee has accompany me over many moon...since I start remember things...ah...I am going to take Maggie as my tonight's dinner. Asam Laksa rules... ;p (slavioring...)

Status
Not open for further replies.