Which is more painful?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
I did some reading on prison caning and all people interviewed said the caning were extremely painful. Will it be more painful than child birth?

Prison leaves permeanant scars, esp the rotan, mentally and physically. Nothing compares to that.

I did some reading on prison caning and all people interviewed said the caning were extremely painful. Will it be more painful than child birth?

oh please this is an innane question...do you even know what happens in child birth?

Depends whether it's all natural child birth or child birth with Epidural anesthesia...... but honestly I won't know...

Both also painful.

One worth it, one not, that's what I know. ;)

Both also painful.

One worth it, one not, that's what I know. ;)

which 1 worth it?

this is such a funny question...

the only person able to tell you which is more painful is a person who have gone thru both... which is i think very rare.

and there is also a pain threshold issue and which comes first...

not enuff candidates to do a proper survey... and well, this forum is definitely the wrong forum to ask such questions...

oh ya, i read that when die also painful, cos some say die a painful death... but how would i know to get a statistic on it?

well then here's a list of extremely painful experiences:
Breaking every bone in your body, especially the toes and fingers.
Being Burnt alive.
Bullet to the stomach.
Child Birth.

While i agree the rotten hurts like a bitch, its nothing compared to child birth. If you studied bio and watch women in the process you'd have some idea...

o i forgot to add cancer to that list...

both are painful i guess... but these are two different pains;

child birth - pain of joy. it's worth it to the couple and loved ones.
canning - pain of suffering. it's worth it in the eyes of public :bsmilie:

Only a woman who had gone through natural child birth and got caning can answer your question, but singapore do not allow caning of woman. So, in conclusion your Poll will not have an answer.

Next.....:bsmilie:

sometimes living this life can also be painful...

sorry for the OT. i know this has nothing to do with the Poll.

I don't think they will give epidurial for prison caning.. so it's probably more painful. Plus, childbirth you get to see the baby afterwards, caning just give you scars to remember..

There's always morphine.. But that's almost always too late already.. :(

morphine doesn't work when the pain centre of your brain is all lit up.

This is a man asking?

You should ask, if it is more painful than sodomy?

But then again pain for some is pleasure for others.

Complicated world we live in !

Status
Not open for further replies.