which is better :Photobucket or Flickr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampira

Feb 2, 2007
Tampines,Singapore
Hiya!

I would like to create an online portfolio.I have read a thread where the TS had list down the websites for such.However, i am still unsure which is better between Photobucket and Flickr..:sweat: :dunno:

I have neva done a portfolio before thus far..so i may need some advices on DOs n DONTs..

Kindly enlighten me pls..You guys n ladies gona b a big help to m.:D

I like Flickr more. No offense to Photobucket fans but it's hard to use (for me) and upload speed is unforgiveably slow.

Portfolio? Of your photography right. No do's or don'ts what.. Just post whatever you think you want to post! Then if it's horrible people will tell you so by not viewing it. =D

I like Flickr more. No offense to Photobucket fans but it's hard to use (for me) and upload speed is unforgiveably slow.

Portfolio? Of your photography right. No do's or don'ts what.. Just post whatever you think you want to post! Then if it's horrible people will tell you so by not viewing it. =D

its for both photography n makeup..

personally i don't use both.. but if i had to choose it'd be flickr for it's speed... and since it's a portfolio.. the amount of traffic it gets will have lots of people commenting on ur photos so u know how well u've done...

never used photobucket much.. but i find it a tad slow in loading....

I have photobucket, Flickr, webshots, yahoo album, sony image station, zoto, fotopic accounts, all are just albums only

if you intend to have portfolio plus some text page, best is to use multiply.

I think pbase is best of the beasts in terms of showing a portfolio. You can have high degree of customization.

I think pbase is best of the beasts in terms of showing a portfolio. You can have high degree of customization.

:( :embrass: i dun hv the emans to fork out $$..i'm as in tight budget as it already is.:cry:

No $, go for Mulitply. But in order for others to see, they got to register thou. Nonetheless, Flickr for me. Flickr also can be FOC but only 3 photoset and limited uploading ;)

:( :embrass: i dun hv the emans to fork out $$..i'm as in tight budget as it already is.:cry:
than go for Multiply, it is free, you can put what services you offer, rates, than plus lots of photos.

check out the link in my sig, it's a Multiply site

No $, go for Mulitply. But in order for others to see, they got to register thou. Nonetheless, Flickr for me. Flickr also can be FOC but only 3 photoset and limited uploading ;)
eh iirc multiply album are open for the public to see... maybe you have set yours to private or something. :dunno:

eh iirc multiply album are open for the public to see... maybe you have set yours to private or something. :dunno:
I hotlink my photos from photobucket in multiply, btw, if don't feel comfortable to let other see some of your works, better don't post.

oh is it? I seldom post photos in there ever since i got my flickr. lol... catchlight got the great idea of posting ur services. ;)

Unlimited uploading.

But people can only view latest 200 you have uploaded. You also only can view latest 200. If you delete, then the older photos will mysteriously appear again. =D

Unlimited uploading.

But people can only view latest 200 you have uploaded. You also only can view latest 200. If you delete, then the older photos will mysteriously appear again. =D
multiply or flickr? my multiply got far more than 200photos... :sweat:

Unlimited uploading.

yeah. forgotten to mention that. haha.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.