Which is better Noise Ninja, Neat Image, Imagnomic Noiseware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise ninja is much more efficient and gives a more 'natural' finish

i tried neat image and imagnomic noiseware
i find the neat image can cause some noticable distortion more than imagnomic.
however imagnomic causes the subject to be extra soft when running at full power.
havent tried noise ninja yet

ditto for noise ninja. it gives a nice finish. :)

+1 for neatimage. because it is FREEEEEEE!!!! (not the complete version thou) ;p

only used noise ninja before... works well... ;)

I use noiseware as well. Works for me but I prefer not using it at full strength.

In CS2, the noise reduction causes the image to look soft after reduce noise is applied. Does the noise ninja do the same as well?

Noise Ninja gives you better control over the degree of softness you want. You can vary the amt for different parts/color of the image. For instance, you may want the face to look soft but dial down the effect for the hair. Play around with it...not sure abt the other s/w but i like NN for the control it gives you.

Try NIK Dfine 2.0. It is supposed to be the best there is because you can apply the noise reduction selectively to areas where it is more visible.

using noiseware...think its the cheapest among the 3. (full version)

noiseninja has grid for the free demo
the neat image is the best free demo versions

I use Noiseware, I think this is the best so far, very easy to use with a lot of fine tuning options. I always use remove film grain option rather than the default option.

Noise Ninja gives you better control over the degree of softness you want. You can vary the amt for different parts/color of the image. For instance, you may want the face to look soft but dial down the effect for the hair. Play around with it...not sure abt the other s/w but i like NN for the control it gives you.

SO do we have to pay to use Noise Ninja? :)

SO do we have to pay to use Noise Ninja? :)

Haven't used Neat Image, but I certainly prefer the plugin version of Imagnomic's Noiseware - works great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.