Which is better Noise Ninja, Neat Image, Imagnomic Noiseware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
Singapore
noise ninja is much more efficient and gives a more 'natural' finish

blurry80

Jul 23, 2007
Toa Payoh
www.flickr.com
i tried neat image and imagnomic noiseware
i find the neat image can cause some noticable distortion more than imagnomic.
however imagnomic causes the subject to be extra soft when running at full power.
havent tried noise ninja yet

Aug 26, 2006
Singapore
I use noiseware as well. Works for me but I prefer not using it at full strength.

lightbrush

Apr 24, 2007
photoblog.com
In CS2, the noise reduction causes the image to look soft after reduce noise is applied. Does the noise ninja do the same as well?
Noise Ninja gives you better control over the degree of softness you want. You can vary the amt for different parts/color of the image. For instance, you may want the face to look soft but dial down the effect for the hair. Play around with it...not sure abt the other s/w but i like NN for the control it gives you.

headfonz

Apr 6, 2006
Punggol
using noiseware...think its the cheapest among the 3. (full version)

stjustin

Aug 7, 2006
noiseninja has grid for the free demo
the neat image is the best free demo versions

Jul 30, 2006
I use Noiseware, I think this is the best so far, very easy to use with a lot of fine tuning options. I always use remove film grain option rather than the default option.

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
Noise Ninja gives you better control over the degree of softness you want. You can vary the amt for different parts/color of the image. For instance, you may want the face to look soft but dial down the effect for the hair. Play around with it...not sure abt the other s/w but i like NN for the control it gives you.
SO do we have to pay to use Noise Ninja? :)

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
SO do we have to pay to use Noise Ninja? :)

sk.images

Dec 9, 2005
www.pbase.com
Haven't used Neat Image, but I certainly prefer the plugin version of Imagnomic's Noiseware - works great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom