Which is a good website for uploading your pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop

Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
Please recommend me a hassle-free place where I can sign up for a homepage for the purpose of posting my pics and linking them to threads here. thks. :)

To just uploading photos and link here (online photo album), try www.openlens.com

Homepage...hmm...not sure. You would like to have one with FTP support.

Fujifilm is good...but please don't use homex.coolconnect.com. If you want oversea users to view your photos, don't use coolconnect.

any space restriction on those website??

I'm using openlens too. Tried coolconnect but I don't seem to be able to find the part where I can upload files, so I just gave up.

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
but its quite slow lor
i am using that
but still canot upload mutiple pics one shot >10

Have you tried uploading your pics as a zip file? If you have a bunch, you can just zip them together (using WinZip or whatever) and upload. They will be uncompressed and added into the album on the server side.

Convinient, yeah?

Originally posted by OpenLens

Have you tried uploading your pics as a zip file? If you have a bunch, you can just zip them together (using WinZip or whatever) and upload. They will be uncompressed and added into the album on the server side.

Convinient, yeah?
yah i know of that function
but it just couldnt work
i zip it up and upload the zip file
but after uploading it gives mi an error msg saying that the server side cant open the file or something like that

thats the prob.....

for openlens...what is the direct url to our own page?? anyone knows?

Originally posted by ekardo

oh...i mean is that something like www.openlens.com/~userid ?
No...nothing that simple yet. I am working on modifying the .htaccess file and changing the code to simplify things...maybe it'll be ready in a month? Anyway, when you are IN your album, look at where your browser tells you that you are.

thanks a zillion !! hope you can get it done fast !!

Thankx for sharing

Tried using fujifilm to link pictures the last couple of days. Does not seems to work any more anyone else having the same problem??

Originally posted by wiz
Tried using fujifilm to link pictures the last couple of days. Does not seems to work any more anyone else having the same problem??

Just tried this morning, and same. Fuji site can't work.

Openlens.com is currently down, due to the upgrade process of the ISP. Should be back soon.

Tripodasia is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.