Which is a better model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
W910i or W890?

Hope to seek personal opinions about the above 2 mentioned models from Sony Ericsson.

Thank you:thumbsup:

lol... u should set a poll...

for a moment i thought you're going to post some model's pic for us to choose. those with flesh and blood type.

haha ya i tot so haha
pls dont buy w910i all my fren have problem wif tis fone it will lag and hang sometime
i not sure bout w890 but i can tell u dont buy w910i haha

I just changed to W890i recently, so far only had the problem in keying the sms, coz the key pad sooooo smallllll..... :what:

W910i buy at your own risk. tried upgrading the firmware yesterday and got bricked. that's all i can share. :cry: bringing down to service center later. the phone is only 6 weeks old;(

as for whether to buy W910i, you be the judge.

Opps... sorry guys to have disappointed you. :(

Thanks for the feedback.:bsmilie:

Wah Xperio u recently buying alot of things hor. Helping the economy arh? Haha. Anyway, care to share why these two models? then maybe we can understand ur needs better and make a better recommendation??

BTW, hows your Sony MP3 so far?

Last edited:
Wah Xperio u recently buying alot of things hor. Helping the economy arh? Haha. Anyway, care to share why these two models? then maybe we can understand ur needs better and make a better recommendation??

BTW, hows your Sony MP3 so far?

The MP3 is great!!! I didn't buy it for myself however... for girlfriend.:( Hahaha. I will want to thank all the bros here to giving me good advise. It is loved by her. Thank you all.

As for handphone, yeah... is for the both of us. Planing to get identical one. My friend is offering us new sets quite cheap so considering either one of the models and get a pair of them.

Base on my research and feedback, even the retail shops disagree with W910i...:bsmilie:

As to why Sony Ericsson instead of Nokia or Samsung, probably because of the things we used around us. Call me a Sony freak but yeah, most of my room items were from them so having file sharing or whatsoever, it is very convenient. :D

Last edited:
Wah, so sweet;)

Well, since the w910i is out, i guess tht left u with only one choice... SE phones i dunno much. But for music phones, i guess SE is the ultimate choice aft all....

BTW, I think got one phone suit u alot. The Sony Ericsson Xperia.... Juz the last letter different from ur CS nick.... Haha

Last edited:
Wah, so sweet;)

Well, since the w910i is out, i guess tht left u with only one choice... SE phones i dunno much. But for music phones, i guess SE is the ultimate choice aft all....

BTW, I think got one phone suit u alot. The Sony Ericsson Xperia.... Juz the last letter different from ur CS nick.... Haha

Thanks bro... gotten a pair of W890. Thank you for all the feedback guys. Appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.