Which insurance is good ?

Which company do you sign up your personal life policy with ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alwayschampion said:
I recieved a cheaper quote from Prudential than AIA with the same premium.

Is there any difference rather than in pricings ?

look at the detail...
some time the premium look the same but the little little thing tie behind is different.

alwayschampion said:
I recieved a cheaper quote from Prudential than AIA with the same premium.

Is there any difference rather than in pricings ?

Sometimes, it is hard to compare. Like comparing apple with orange. As I say each have their pros and cons. If u think cheap is very important in buying insurance then you go for the cheaper ones loh.

Usually I prefer Insurance agent whom I can trust and the products suits my needs. Last time, when I bought insurance policies, I oso wan to compare. But too lazy. In end I juz buy watever it meet my needs. Till now still happy wif wat I have. Whenever I call my agent, he will respond immediately. That is the service I wan. And he will do the changes and watever claim immediately. Nvr failed to give us souvenirs and remember us. Also keep us updated with all the worth buying and necessary policies. All my policies are under this agent care. I dun hav to worry a thing. I am a happy customer. :) :) :)

Funny said:
Sometimes, it is hard to compare. Like comparing apple with orange. As I say each have their pros and cons. If u think cheap is very important in buying insurance then you go for the cheaper ones loh.

Usually I prefer Insurance agent whom I can trust and the products suits my needs. Last time, when I bought insurance policies, I oso wan to compare. But too lazy. In end I juz buy watever it meet my needs. Till now still happy wif wat I have. Whenever I call my agent, he will respond immediately. That is the service I wan. And he will do the changes and watever claim immediately. Nvr failed to give us souvenirs and remember us. Also keep us updated with all the worth buying and necessary policies. All my policies are under this agent care. I dun hav to worry a thing. I am a happy customer. :) :) :)

Yes, i do agree on your part. As for the amount in differences, are we paying more for something less ?

alwayschampion said:
Yes, i do agree on your part. As for the amount in differences, are we paying more for something less ?

Yup! Something like that! I am happy with wat I pay even with the fact I pay more for it if that is it. Should be paying more for something that u tink is worth paying for. I might b paying for the service and reliability of the company if the policy I bought is a bit more expensive.;)

Seems that Prudential is leading..

ok what is the difference between term and whole life ?

alwayschampion said:
ok what is the difference between term and whole life ?

Premium paid for term is consider much cheaper than whole life. There are 5yrs term or 10 yrs term. It is renewable. Premium will get more and more expensive as that person grow older. There is no returns. Payout will be given upon death. That mean as long as that person is alive, he/she will get nothing. All the premiums paid will be gone. If that person die, he/she will get the sum assured.

For whole life, the premium is level thoughout the whole policy years(mean till 100 yrs old). The younger u buy whole life the cheaper it is. There will b returns for whole life. Can treat it as a saving if that person is still alive(nothing happen). Sum assured will b paid upon death.

Btw, u shld get ur agent to explain everything u wanted to know. It will be better. Can clear all your doubts. They are the professional.

kennyleong said:
there is also MANULIFE

May I know Manulife is based from which country ? Eg. NTUC - Singapore , Prudential - UK.

alwayschampion said:
May I know Manulife is based from which country ? Eg. NTUC - Singapore , Prudential - UK.

Manulife is base in Canada. It has been around for a very long time just that previously most of its products were sold through the bank.

ninelives said:
I heard safra is the best.

Safra is based NTUC income insurance. Is NTUC income has the largest market share ?

Did I say that ? ;)

I am see how is the market share that's all. :)

got qutie a few GE holders here but din't cast their vote in the poll.. GE gets my vote and to survive this long without much advertisement must say something about them.

Truthfully speaking.. I don't like Income.

may you share the reason ?

what-1.jpg

simple..buy what you need and what you can afford...
personally I have 6 policies from AIA and they cater to my current and future needs..

have a trustworthly agent to explain to you the terms and conditions and any small prints. DO NOT settle for a policy straight away, get more info from other similar insurance policies and compare apple to apple. Do some homework before deciding which suits you best!

Status
Not open for further replies.