Which game console will you choose?

Which game console will you choose?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only spend time to play 1 console game. which is MGS series. And because of that i have to buy the PS3 for MGS4. still waiting for it to be available or izzit already out... hm...

MGS series is just one of the good series on Sony console.. Dun forget GOW, I feel its even better than MGS.. Anyway MGS4 is not out yet..

I only spend time to play 1 console game. which is MGS series. And because of that i have to buy the PS3 for MGS4. still waiting for it to be available or izzit already out... hm...

MGS series is just one of the good series on Sony console.. Dun forget GOW, I feel its even better than MGS.. Anyway MGS4 is not out yet..

God Of war... oh i did a search on it i think i'm more into morden stealth sneak arounds

Oh yes still waiting for MGS4! can't wait! :bsmilie:

Denosha : Why has the time come to get? Tio 4D? :bsmilie:

SianZrong: No lar, term ending liao and content is starting to build liao. :D A lot of new games on the horizon now so there's more stuff to look forward to. I had a PS1 in the past and still have my PS2. Had an Xbox one. Didn't really like the games on it though. Btw. God of War rocks. :p

how much is wii in singapore now? i am getting wii, Nintendo got the best game! Zelda !!!!!!! omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i need games with guns in them. haha.
Recently i saw Gears Of War - Which is also GOW- and i though hey that's a nice game. but xbox360 games are limited. So ps3 still haha.... waiting waiting waiting.... no money now just BBB 30D no money!

SianZrong: No lar, term ending liao and content is starting to build liao. A lot of new games on the horizon now so there's more stuff to look forward to. I had a PS1 in the past and still have my PS2. Had an Xbox one. Didn't really like the games on it though. Btw. God of War rocks.

Gears of War is good man, I have to say it is one of the best FPS in the market now.. Even better than Resistance: Fall of Men.

Actually all the consoles offer their own unique contents and its up to us the consumers to decide what we like to play more.. If you are rich and have alot of time to play games, u can get all 3. If not you pick the one which u think has the most number of games u like. For me, my fav is the MGS, GOW and FF series.. So getting a PS3 is a no brainer.. I also like Mario, Pokemon and Castlemania series which i will play on the move with my little DS.. And my PC which I will used to play RTS like WC, C&C and Warhammer 40k. This is how I cover my gaming needs..:)

Nintendo Wii for me. Just bought one today. Any recommendations on games for kids, 6 & 9years old?

Can't wait to open and play tonight. ;) ;p

Haha. I ended up getting a Wii instead of a PS3 since there aren't really any PS3 games out there that I'm dying to play. The Wii is really surprisingly fun even for adults even with the childish and rather inferior graphics.

Some Killer games to get:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Warioware: Smooth Moves
Super Paper Mario
Super Monkey Ball

Haha. I ended up getting a Wii instead of a PS3 since there aren't really any PS3 games out there that I'm dying to play. The Wii is really surprisingly fun even for adults even with the childish and rather inferior graphics.

Super Paper Mario
Super Monkey Ball

How much did you pay for your set, and from which shop?

How much did you pay for your set, and from which shop?

The bundled set i got was $649. Includes the US version set (Wii sports, the correct power brick, 1x wiimote, 1x nunchuck), 1 extra wiimote and 1 game (selected choices only). Other accessories will of course cost u. Recommended stuff would be like the component cables (Best image quality if ur TV supports it), silicone covers for the wiimotes and nunchucks (makes them easier to clean and more grippy to hold). Got all the stuff from Seow Choon. When i bought the set they gave me their membership card which gives u 10% discount on all games and accessories. http://www.seowchoon.com/main/

Thanks mate. I'm already a member of Seow Choon. :)

The bundled set i got was $649. Includes the US version set (Wii sports, the correct power brick, 1x wiimote, 1x nunchuck), 1 extra wiimote and 1 game (selected choices only). Other accessories will of course cost u. Recommended stuff would be like the component cables (Best image quality if ur TV supports it), silicone covers for the wiimotes and nunchucks (makes them easier to clean and more grippy to hold). Got all the stuff from Seow Choon. When i bought the set they gave me their membership card which gives u 10% discount on all games and accessories. http://www.seowchoon.com/main/

Super Paper Mario
Super Monkey Ball

OMG. Contemplating in getting Wii just for Zelda. :sweatsm: :sweat:

Waiting for Genso Suikoden 5 and Final Fantasy 13 on the PS3.

only becasue PS3 is region free

The Wii is sitting happily beside my TV.

Excite Truck and Paper Mario have both been enjoying a lot of game time and people come over to golf and bowl all the time. Tonight I get Wario Ware to try out.

GT5 is going to tempt me towards the PS3 but I doubt that I will spend that much money just for one game. I might consider it if they add vehicular damage finally but from what I understand the cars will still bounce when they run into things.

Wii doesn't have HD graphics and high frame rates, but it definitely has the most inituitive control and highest fun factor.

I've never been interested in traditional game consoles before Wii because there are simply too many buttons...funny right? I fumble over having too many buttons and trying to remember which button is for what. With Wii, it's just about the right number of buttons (A, B, 1, 2, C, Z...compared to gazillon buttons on the 360 or PS3...) and motion sensor is terrific and accurate enough.

Anyway, some Wii games I think is worth playing:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Paper Mario
- Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion (if you like the DS version)

I've been bringing my Wii over to my friends' place and it never failed to entertain them!

PS3 definitely becoz..

1) GT5
2) Cheapest blu ray player
3) HDMI
4) doesn't really cost much (in terms of quality u get compared to wii, xbox360)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.