Which fragrance are you using?

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
Too much visual sensory treats on this forum, lets talk about scents instead. I love fragrances and recently thinking of trying out some other exotic scents.

One of my earlier fragrances that i wore was Burberry Touch. A little sharp violety, and reminding me of the good old english powders somewhat. Moving on to Burberry Brit Limited Ed. I like the original Brit, but I kinda liked this a little more.

Next Up. I just ordered a bottle of DR HARRIS Arlington Cologne online, really looking forward to a little of citric fern ( I am a fan of the Arlington shaving cream and i always wished the scent lingered a little more ). Come next year if i drop by UK, i might just get myself a bottle of Penhaligon's popular 1910 English Fern :lovegrin:

So what are you using ?

Ryan

Last edited:
Previously using CK Eternity for men, now using Davidoff Cool Water (Eau De Toilette) as I prefer lighter and refreshing scent. ;)

Last edited:
I like the smell of the after shave Old Spice.
Used to use fragrances for men but I'm kid of lazy and old nowadays.
It's just me lah... haha...

Last edited:
oeudeurskunk.jpg

Specially formulated primarily with thiol compounds of (E)-2-butene-1-thiol (38%-44%), 3-methyl-1-butanethiol (18%-26%) and 2-quinolinemethanethiol (03%-12%) from the pure essence of the...

skunk1r.jpg

Last edited:
@ limwhow : Old spice is nice, i have 2 bottles passed down by my inlaw to me ( the original recipe before P&G bought over with the re-formulation ) but the scent is a love and hate. I love it, my wifey doesn. Folks who love Yves Saint Laurent's Opium will find it easy to adopt Old Spice.

Last edited:
Versace Blue Jeans

Very much the staple for perfumes. Can't go wrong for after hours use.

Looking to buy the Ralph Lauren ones, the ones with I think 3 colours. Had some samples from GQ but didn't try.

Anyone got recommendation for a 60-80ish cologne that's light, fruity and young?

Last edited:
currently are:

clinique happy
escada sentiment
burberry weekend
davidoff coolwater and hotwater

Last edited:
Versace Blue Jeans

Very much the staple for perfumes. Can't go wrong for after hours use.

Looking to buy the Ralph Lauren ones, the ones with I think 3 colours. Had some samples from GQ but didn't try.

Anyone got recommendation for a 60-80ish cologne that's light, fruity and young?

try ralph lauren romance

fruity can try escada sentiment

Last edited:
Clinique Happy
Rauph Lauren Polo Black

Can't wait to finsih them and get new scents!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bvlgari extreme. Dun really like it but it was a gift.

Last edited:
Cool Water by Davidoff is what I used to pour myself into... but these days, I'm going all natural... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
048d8a433d6985c99428a8fe303dee238e367c2d.jpg

Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche

still using this. very old cologne already..

irile, seductive, powerful...

Drakkar Noir is virile, seductive and powerful, as intense as the black no-nonsense bottle that houses the scent. This cologne by Guy Laroche is a crisp aromatic fougere, a blend of lemon, verbena, lavender and patchouli that spells confidence on your wrists. Launched in 1982.

Last edited:
You mean cologne.
Or scent.
Perfume is for ladies.

Last edited:
Chanel Allure - Edition Blanche

I prefer to wear something "unique" and which I can also appreciate. Previously I wore Hugo Dark Blue, then Davidoff Coolwater.

Last edited:
I think it should be fragrance :)

anyway:

1. Romance by Ralph Lauren
2. The One by Dolce & Gabbana
3. Tommy Cologne by Tommy Hilfiger

Interesting to know quite a few mentioned Cool Water by Davidoff and also Happy by clinique. Will try one of these when I am done with my older collection. Haha.

Last edited: