Which flash is suitable for my Canon D500?

martincvk

Jun 16, 2010
As the title states. Recently would like to buy a flash for my camera, but have no any idea which is suitable. Any recommend for u all? Budget Sgd100-200 ? thanks for your advise. Hear from u all soon. ;)

As the title states. Recently would like to buy a flash for my camera, but have no any idea which is suitable. Any recommend for u all? Budget Sgd100-200 ? thanks for your advise. Hear from u all soon. ;)

hmm, there are threads you can search for and for a $200 budget, you don't have much choices. Go for third party. Nissin and yongnuo are 2 examples.

The most suitable flash will be the flash from canon. But none of them are at $100-$200.

So either you save up, or go for 3rd party flash like mentioned, YongNuo (from China) or Nissin.

Oic !! Thanks Spree86 ~ this 2 option quality issit ok?

if come from canon .... budget around ? and wat model it is? thanks..

Not sure about Canon flashes, you can check the canon price list in the price list section of this forum.

and Nissin quality is good, in fact Nissin Di866 is better than Nikon SB-900, but its over your budget too. For your budget Di622 would be ok.

Does anyone know what canon flashes are suitable then for 500d?

So I guess there are no restrictions at all for flash guns.

try the B&S section. I bought a YN 465 for just $85. I think this is all you can afford with your tight budget! Happy hunting man!

So I guess there are no restrictions at all for flash guns.
The restriction comes with the flash gun. Not all can swivel the head in the same way, the GN is different .. decide what you need and what you can afford.

I kinda need a very basic one, one that can bounce light to the ceiling so that flash is not hit directly on the subject so I guess a Di622 is good enough.

I kinda need a very basic one, one that can bounce light to the ceiling so that flash is not hit directly on the subject so I guess a Di622 is good enough.

Saw your post at BnS, do note that the one you need is the Canon mount, check if its a Canon or Nikon mount before you buy from the seller

Hey thanks alot for the reminder! Almost forgot abt it already :p

Not sure about Canon flashes, you can check the canon price list in the price list section of this forum.

and Nissin quality is good, in fact Nissin Di866 is better than Nikon SB-900, but its over your budget too. For your budget Di622 would be ok.

Is Nissin 866 better than the SB-900? U sure? :think: ;)

At $200, your choices are limited to Nissin Di622, Yongnuo and Tumax. I am not sure if Metz flashes are within your budget.

My vote goes to Nissin Di622.

i've used nissin before and its good. go for the Di622 or Di866

Is Nissin 866 better than the SB-900? U sure? :think: ;)

well not really sure bout that but someone should do a test between those two high end flashes. but for budget wise, the nissin counter part really bang for the bucks :)