Which flash is better ? Vivitar 285HV or Sunpak 328AZ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKF

Apr 23, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
As above ...

Can tell me more like price , range , functions , features .

Thanks a lot....

Regards
Guohui

don't know much about Suntax but Vivitar is powerful (GN120 feet), has 5 auto settings (for increased flexibility) and could adjust the power.

Suntax 328az, I have, quite a good flash imo. As for its GN, I think is should be around 80ft or 24m. I bought it to work with my contax 167mt on my last cruise trip (coz my old yashica flash spoil by battery leak) and I am quite please with its result considering the cheap price tag of 80 bucks and no TLA capablities. But take note on this, the suntax 328az cannot work with the olympus C2100 coz of the high trigger voltage, so if you are thinking of getting it to to work with olympus digital camera, better bring down you camera and test it out first.;)

PS: I think there are two different companies with the same model no of flash. One is Sunpak and another one is Suntax (local base company at 2304 Bedok Reservoir Road, #05-04A Bedok industrial Park C, Dou Yee Building, I think). Wonder why you put Sunpak on your thread and then later Suntax on your post.

Ah, go with the Vivitar, unless cost is a problem. The Suntax flashes are incredibly cheapo..

Status
Not open for further replies.