Which Flash Diffuser is best use in event for taking a group around 5 pax?

yymun

Nov 23, 2003
tanglin
Visit site
Is there anyone give me some advise on Which Flash Diffuser is best use in event for taking a group around 5 pax?

Cheers

A white ceiling, not lower than 2.5, not higher than 4m is perfect :) Pop a bounce card on the flash and you are done.

Bounce card will be just fine...

The best diffuser will be the ceiling...

Bounce your flash to the ceiling.

The best diffuser will be the ceiling...

Bounce your flash to the ceiling.

Agreed... UNLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS your ceiling is not white. I ever had a case where i was on AWB, with a light pink ceiling. I was wondering for a why the colours look odd until i realised. I must say, coloured ceilings do produce pretty nice effects (as in my pink ceiling :D) but if they are like deep blue or anything too far off from white, forget it.

Agreed... UNLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS your ceiling is not white. I ever had a case where i was on AWB, with a light pink ceiling. I was wondering for a why the colours look odd until i realised. I must say, coloured ceilings do produce pretty nice effects (as in my pink ceiling :D) but if they are like deep blue or anything too far off from white, forget it.

A white or grey card or wb cap would work well in your situation. After setting that, bounce away.

A white or grey card or wb cap would work well in your situation. After setting that, bounce away.
Oh yeah. A pity I didnt have them. Btw, is it possible to DIY a card?

Oh yeah. A pity I didnt have them. Btw, is it possible to DIY a card?

Yup... a white piece of paper will work ok too as a white card.

And a stylrofoam cup or bowl can work as a wb lens cap.