Which famous leader are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am.....

6.jpg

:bigeyes:

Eh? I was going to try it till I saw this post. Hitler is the last person I'd associate with 'paranoid'. IMO paranoia would be better used to describe Stalin or Mao. Hitler never killed out of paranoia. His antisemitism was a product of a distorted perspective, which produced hatred, not fear. His ambitions in the invasion of all of Europe was a product of his megalomania coupled with the belief that Aryans were the master race and once again, not out of fear.

I oso got Hitler, tink its not accurate.
Maybe its trying to make a point,that we're all like Hitler in some way?...

Eh? I was going to try it till I saw this post. Hitler is the last person I'd associate with 'paranoid'. IMO paranoia would be better used to describe Stalin or Mao. Hitler never killed out of paranoia. His antisemitism was a product of a distorted perspective, which produced hatred, not fear. His ambitions in the invasion of all of Europe was a product of his megalomania coupled with the belief that Aryans were the master race and once again, not out of fear.
depending on how you see him. there are some views that Hitler is such a person. Paranoid and insecure as he went further.

Alamak, my result Saddam Hussein.

No good no good.....I don't like.

I tot you will get Bruce Lee :bsmilie:

7.jpg

This is ME :bigeyes:

1.jpg

I didn't know I was born in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.