Which eye to the viewfinder?

Which eye to you use with the viewfinder everytime you shoot?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichibawa

Nov 7, 2006
I am right handed but i always use my left eye on the viewfinder. When i use my right eye, it always fail to find the viewfinder. Anyone with the same symptom or am i just abnormal?

Master eye, simple as that.

yep, and if you done your NS before, you'll know how to check which one is your master eye.

the normal way will be to look at an object from a distance, then form a triangle with e thumb and index of both your hands, then slowly bring your hand to your eye while making sure the object is still within the frame of the triangle.

whichever eye you fingers come back to would be your master eye...

I think so too cos the right eye can't even locate the viewfinder.

woah. CS photographers all right handed yeah?

i left handed left master eye. shoot rifle very ma fan must put deflector.

right, right :eek:

I'm right/right oso..
Right eye focus, left eye keep watch on surrounds (screws with my brain tho'..)..
When right eye gets tired, swap to left eye to shoot..

Btw, (all?) cams are designed with trigger/release on right-side, so photogs are 'right-handed'.. :)

left master eye, right handed.
shot M16 with right though.. too troublesome, the deflector..

still got marksman though.. ;p

I am right handed but i always use my left eye on the viewfinder. When i use my right eye, it always fail to find the viewfinder. Anyone with the same symptom or am i just abnormal?

yeah i'm the same as u.. feel very retarded with my right eye.. and yeah my master eye is my left, but i'm right handed.

so problem also when doing range in the army.. just have to get used to using right eye. still can marksman leh! ehehhe.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.