Which Exposure mode do u guys usually use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leithunder

Dec 14, 2006
which exposure mode do u guys usually use? prog auto? manual? A priority? S priority??

Manual

A mode. Wish my future camera will change mode between A, S, P :bsmilie:

A mode
M mode for creative moments
S mode for action

hardly use M mode too?:think:

i use M when i have the time to think... P for most other shots, A n S for specific situations, eg portrait/landscape or fast motion capture respectively..

P mode for Professional. :)

Used to be A mode...now switch to P mode most of the time. When needed, use M mode for better control of exposure in tricky situation.

Usually it's A and P mode, night time then use M. :bsmilie:

I often use aperture, but I find that I'm using manual more and more. Aperture mode is good! Just need to consider the DOP and the light available.

Program mode if I'm lazy to think when using flash. Shutter if I wanna freeze particular moments.

Only used Auto for one time when I first bought got my cam, I never touch Auto since cause I prefer Program to Auto. I hate the in-built flash to pop up automatically too. Haha. ;p

I often use aperture, but I find that I'm using manual more and more. Aperture mode is good! Just need to consider the DOP and the light available.

Program mode if I'm lazy to think when using flash. Shutter if I wanna freeze particular moments.

Only used Auto for one time when I first bought got my cam, I never touch Auto since cause I prefer Program to Auto. I hate the in-built flash to pop up automatically too. Haha. ;p

whats the diff between P and Auto mode har??? This one i really dun know...people ask me i also dunno...:sweatsm:

whats the diff between P and Auto mode har??? This one i really dun know...people ask me i also dunno...:sweatsm:

In auto, alot of the camera settings maybe disabled, eg ur exposure value settings, ur iso, and def ur shutter speed and aperture value. You have no control over ur flash, it would fire as long as the camera deems fit

P mode lets u touch most of the settings, but not the aperture and shutter on their own. In order to maintain a proper exposure, the cam would probably give u combinations of shutter speed and aperture value that would have the same exposure. For example a 1/20s and f/4 combi has the same exposure as a 1/10s f/5.6. Most impt, u can control ur flash..fire when YOU want it to, but the camera will calculate the new shutter/aperture for u with flash on

Status
Not open for further replies.