which dry cabinet to choose??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuminlee

Nov 21, 2006
Tiong Bahru
Hi,

not sure if this is common questions.
i intend to get a dry cabinet very soon. currently using dry box but it is getting squeezey now.

which brand is better ? i saw AIPO and digi brand most commonly mentioned in forum.
AIPO seems slightly more exp. ( means better? )

which shop can i buy from?

AIPO's main selling point is that for a similar price to their Digihub competitor, theirs offers a DIGITAL humidity control.
That is to say, you set the humidity to be 50%, for example, and it will regulate it as close as possible to the setpoint.

With Digicabi, you have to turn an analog dial to control the temperature, and the digital display is only a feedback.
I'm happy with my digicabi though. humidity remains constant.

not sure if this is common questions.
i intend to get a dry cabinet very soon. currently using dry box but it is getting squeezey now.

which brand is better ? i saw AIPO and digi brand most commonly mentioned in forum.
AIPO seems slightly more exp. ( means better? )

which shop can i buy from?

After 73 posts you haven't found the Search function or "Equipment Discussion - Others"? Read sticky threads, they are there for a purpose.

AIPO's main selling point is that for a similar price to their Digihub competitor, theirs offers a DIGITAL humidity control.
That is to say, you set the humidity to be 50%, for example, and it will regulate it as close as possible to the setpoint.

With Digicabi, you have to turn an analog dial to control the temperature, and the digital display is only a feedback.

Digicabi also has a range which offers digital controlled humidity... but not sure the price...

there's a mass sale for AIPO in Marketplace

Didn't get the Aipo due to a mix up .. on the vendor's side. Now using Digicabi's DHC 080. Very quiet, very effective and surprisingly, the back is only mildly warm ... Trays are a little flimsy though. Went online, submitted an order and got in in 1 working day. The maid at home took delivery for me some more ... no issues.
Get one, less problems for you and probably all the gurus in this forum who will be 'stressed' to see such topics.:)

For digicab, you'll pay slightly more for the digital versions, but so far, haven't had any problems. Do note that when you get your cabinet delivered, ensure you check that the keys are included, and work.

After 73 posts you haven't found the Search function or "Equipment Discussion - Others"? Read sticky threads, they are there for a purpose.

thanks for the 'friendly' comment.
as i mentioned i searched through the forum. but couldn't the answer i wanted.
i read the mass order of AIPO dry cabinet thread. which makes me wonder about the difference btw digi and aipo.

thanks for the 'friendly' comment.
as i mentioned i searched through the forum. but couldn't the answer i wanted.
i read the mass order of AIPO dry cabinet thread. which makes me wonder about the difference btw digi and aipo.

Then you're not reading the results correctly. Your question is the normal, "asked x times before" one.

ZerocoolAstra said:

tunge said:
Digicabi also has a range which offers digital controlled humidity... but not sure the price...

there's a mass sale for AIPO in Marketplace

I didn't say that Digicabi didn't have a digitally-controlled series...

Then you're not reading the results correctly. Your question is the normal, "asked x times before" one.

apparently the answer i got above is the answer i wanted.
not saying that you 2 are not helpful. but the replies can be less sacastic.

anyway, thanks for the helps

Seems like instant gratification is the in thing nowadays. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.