Which do you prefer, Raw or Smackdown?

Which you guys prefer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
afbug said:
It is quite entertaining and the storyline is also quite good but sometimes typical. You will know who will win. :bsmilie: But sometimes, i felt that it is really too pro american. Sometimes, people dun respect the show and the wrestlers cos its fake but they did not realise that it takes lots of stamina to run and jump in the ring.

Never see guns before but seen TLC matches. HHH used a real sledgehammer in his matches, never injured anyone but when he tried using a fake sledgehammer, he injured Undertaker.

YOU SUCK! :bsmilie: Will be watching no way out this sun.

Hell Yeah I'll be watching No Way Out this sun. Its true, its true. :thumbsup:

ST_sg said:
ya... the act is fake and indeed the entire match is fixed. However, I guess the pain and stamina is real. :bsmilie:

Whatever you do, Don't try this at home! :nono:

Stay tune this sunday... NO WAY OUT.

Some injuries are real. See and you know liao. :bigeyes:

Pro Image said:
Mine too.....Undertaker is always have been my fav eversince his first debut!

Undertaker+ Paul Bearer is always have been my fav eversince his first debut.... :bsmilie:

And Also the Urn :D

I just envy the photographers who get to shoot such a event!!

*Opps... sorry.... focus on the wrong people.... But can easily spot them using Canon system... Haha... :bsmilie:

Oh... 'No Way Out' tonight.... :lovegrin:

arttl said:
I just envy the photographers who get to shoot such a event!!

*Opps... sorry.... focus on the wrong people.... But can easily spot them using Canon system... Haha... :bsmilie:

Oh... 'No Way Out' tonight.... :lovegrin:

Ya loh, envy them. :sweat:

afbug said:
No Way Out!!! ;)

Choke slam thru e mat, got way out liao. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
Choke slam thru e mat, got way out liao. :bsmilie:

Haha sibeh drama.

When i see Undertaker wrestle, i realised that he aged so much since his debut in 1990. Forgot how time flies. Then i see Joy Giovanni, i forgot all about Undertaker. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Haha sibeh drama.

When i see Undertaker wrestle, i realised that he aged so much since his debut in 1990. Forgot how time flies. Then i see Joy Giovanni, i forgot all about Undertaker. :bsmilie:

Joy. :lovegrin: The best part I remember about her is JBL set up Kurt Angle into her locker room. Did you watch that part during Smackdown? :bsmilie:

John's Basted Limo :bsmilie:
Saw someone's cardboard writing that. :bsmilie:

ST_sg said:
hahaha... both The Undertaker and chain gang won the match :thumbsup:
to be continue... on Big Show's match :)

Yes. To be continue....... Wrestlemania 21. :bsmilie:

Batista exit evolution liao. I watch RAW just now but no Stacy to see. :eek: :lovegrin:

afbug said:
Batista exit evolution liao. I watch RAW just now but no Stacy to see. :eek: :lovegrin:

All great teams/groups must come to an end. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.