Which do you prefer, Raw or Smackdown?

Which you guys prefer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Mine too.....Undertaker is always have been my fav eversince his first debut!

Oh yeah! I like the Undertaker Vs Yokozuna and Mankind matches. :thumbsup:

Wah so now war between RAW and Smackdown ah? :bsmilie:

Batista got kicked out of evolution. He will face HHH at WM. Orton challenged Undertake in a bid to break Undertaker's undefeated run of 12-0 wins in WM. He wanna be a true legend killer.

afbug said:
Oh yeah! I like the Undertaker Vs Yokozuna and Mankind matches. :thumbsup:

Wah so now war between RAW and Smackdown ah? :bsmilie:

Batista got kicked out of evolution. He will face HHH at WM. Orton challenged Undertake in a bid to break Undertaker's undefeated run of 12-0 wins in WM. He wanna be a true legend killer.

WrestleMania is mostly Raw vs Smackdown matches cause its the only pay-per-view that Raw superstars can challenge Smackdown superstars. :bsmilie: Shawn Micheals vs Kurt Angle. :thumbsup:

The_Cheat said:
He'd since abandoned that American hero image, and back to his grave-residing style. Abandon the last ride and returned to his tombstone as well.

Undertaker is more powerful when he's the dead man compare to the american bad a**. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
My Fav is The Undertaker, so its SmackDown for me. RAW got many chio babes. :bsmilie:

Ya man. Goldberg and Brock Lesner and Scott Steiner dunno go where liao. Stone Cold making movies.

Vince is a smart man by using Stone Cold in his movies. :thumbsup:
Give me a hell yeah!!!

Venom81 said:
Vince is a smart man by using Stone Cold in his movies. :thumbsup:
Give me a hell yeah!!!

What?! :bsmilie:

Looking forward the coming WrestleMania... both RAW and Smackdown,.. NO Way out,..etc.. gets my vote as long as The Undertaker is there :p

John Cena is also one of the man not to miss ;)

RAW :thumbsup:

Sean Michaels and Stacy Kibler :lovegrin:

I think Goldberg still wrestle but in Japan tour only. Brock Lesner went to play football already. I think he will be back sooner or later.

Brock Lesnar went to play football ?!!?

rhythm_traveller said:

Yes. NFL. :D

rhythm_traveller said:
RAW :thumbsup:

Sean Michaels and Stacy Kibler :lovegrin:

Wah Stacy Kibler.......yum yum! :lovegrin: I like her ring enterence....... too bad the camera man always at wrong angle. :bsmilie:

Tonite got RAW. Missed the Wed one, so watchin tonite.

afbug said:
Wah Stacy Kibler.......yum yum! :lovegrin: I like her ring enterence....... too bad the camera man always at wrong angle. :bsmilie:

Tonite got RAW. Missed the Wed one, so watchin tonite.

Stacy Kibler. :lovegrin:

No Way Out on channel 5 this sunday 2300. :bsmilie:

ST_sg said:
Looking forward the coming WrestleMania... both RAW and Smackdown,.. NO Way out,..etc.. gets my vote as long as The Undertaker is there :p

John Cena is also one of the man not to miss ;)

Chain Gang. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
What?! :bsmilie:

What?! Drink Beer ***** Fear. :bsmilie:

smackdown coz of torrie wilson ;p

its nice to know so many here like wrestling and dare to admit it.
there are lots of people out there who kept saying its fake and violent but never changes the channel when its on tv.

we all know its fake but we never take it seriously, simply as entertainment, right? :bsmilie:
anyway, everything on tv is fake except news and documentaries. if i remembered correctly, in terms of violence, never once did i see a gun being pulled out in wrestling.

EiRiK said:

there are lots of people out there who kept saying its fake and violent but never changes the channel when its on tv.

we all know its fake but we never take it seriously, simply as entertainment, right? :bsmilie:
anyway, everything on tv is fake except news and documentaries. if i remembered correctly, in terms of violence, never once did i see a gun being pulled out in wrestling.

It is quite entertaining and the storyline is also quite good but sometimes typical. You will know who will win. :bsmilie: But sometimes, i felt that it is really too pro american. Sometimes, people dun respect the show and the wrestlers cos its fake but they did not realise that it takes lots of stamina to run and jump in the ring.

Never see guns before but seen TLC matches. HHH used a real sledgehammer in his matches, never injured anyone but when he tried using a fake sledgehammer, he injured Undertaker.

Venom81 said:
What?! Drink Beer ***** Fear. :bsmilie:

YOU SUCK! :bsmilie: Will be watching no way out this sun.

ya... the act is fake and indeed the entire match is fixed. However, I guess the pain and stamina is real. :bsmilie:

Whatever you do, Don't try this at home! :nono:

Stay tune this sunday... NO WAY OUT.

EiRiK said:

on guns - the smoking gunns (billy and bart)

EiRiK said:

we all know its fake but we never take it seriously, simply as entertainment, right?

Its sports entertainment. :bsmilie: The stunts and blood are real. :thumbsup: Just treat WWE like any other drama can liao. :bsmilie: Drama stunts and blood are all fake. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.