Which dividend credit card has the best cash-back for normal shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
as above :)

Currently my citibank dividend only gives 0.5% for normal shopping.. Is there any better ones?

Well.. I feel that Manhattan card from Standard Chartered Bank rocks.

Cash rebate ranges from 0.5% , 1% , 2% ,5% depending on the amount spent capped @ 6k every quarter.

For more info, you can go to:
http://www.wowmanhattan.com.sg/

No credit card give me rebate for spending on toys :(
all want me to spend on spa, slimming treatment (OK lah I am FAT but me better looking when FAT than when slim), clothes, cosmetic (which I dont wear), petrol (uh, I take mrt), holiday (I dont like the destination), etc...
Also toy shop dont really take credit card payment leh, all happier give be better price with CASH.

Well.. I feel that Manhattan card from Standard Chartered Bank rocks.

Cash rebate ranges from 0.5% , 1% , 2% ,5% depending on the amount spent capped @ 6k every quarter.

For more info, you can go to:
http://www.wowmanhattan.com.sg/

Wow this is not bad! Damn.. would have gotten 1% cash rebate from this card on my spendings yesterday.. :angry:

Thanks anyways! :)

Wow this is not bad! Damn.. would have gotten 1% cash rebate from this card on my spendings yesterday.. :angry:

Thanks anyways! :)

will this Dividend credit card waive the annual member fees when after 1st year?

as above :)

Currently my citibank dividend only gives 0.5% for normal shopping.. Is there any better ones?

dividend sucks... and it seems quite impossible to hit $50 to get rebate... i am dumping my dividend for their premier miles card instead... rather earn miles now since there is no expiry date. :)

it actually depends what does normal spending mean

where do you normally spend your money?

Basically I spend on a lot of food :devil: .. and for my business, I use it to pay suppliers who accept CC.. :) and I usually charge quite a substantial amt to my cards every month.. so thought of just using dividend to get the best out of my spending..

can use citibank smrt debit card. its has 1% cash rebate on all signature purchase

still waiting for them..haha
but i hear they are already replacing the existing customers..so i don't know why they not accepting new customers :(

I think they are having problem with ezlink, either negotiation or card availability etc.

I think they are having problem with ezlink, either negotiation or card availability etc.

still waiting for them..haha
but i hear they are already replacing the existing customers..so i don't know why they not accepting new customers :(

sunnyday is right. Existing SMRT customers have all their cards replaced with the new CEPAS cards. Default top-up amount is $30.

if the cards are already being replaces for existing customers..why aren't they accepting new applications? :dunno:
they keep on telling me suspended until further notice :sweat:

sunnyday is right. Existing SMRT customers have all their cards replaced with the new CEPAS cards. Default top-up amount is $30.

if the cards are already being replaces for existing customers..why aren't they accepting new applications? :dunno:
they keep on telling me suspended until further notice :sweat:

Yes, that is what I was told too. Wonder what happened... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.