which digicam for total newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quincy

budget about $500-600. i know nuts bout using digicams...which are the cams that are suitable for me? most probably using it for some leisure shooting

fuji a101? canon A40? ixus are abit on the expensive side :(

dun the A40 seems abit bulky?

Hi I am also a newbie. I heard alot of the A40 and will be getting one soon when the market had new stocks.
Maybe u look ard and if u r interested, we can go get it together. Can get discount.

Sony has quite a few brands around that price too.
Consider that.

A40 is value for money and good in features. One of the best in terms of $ to quality

Originally posted by Ahbengphotographer
Sony has quite a few brands around that price too.
Consider that.

Sony I thou the price is quite steep? Cos all the ass. like additional memory stick...... u got to buy from Sony?

Originally posted by Royzzz

Sony I thou the price is quite steep? Cos all the ass. like additional memory stick...... u got to buy from Sony?

no, not really Sandisk also makes memory sticks but apparently they r not as good as those from Sony.

Originally posted by TheZard

no, not really Sandisk also makes memory sticks but apparently they r not as good as those from Sony.

Oh I see.... had wanted to get a Sony digicam but after some recomendations and reading, finally decided to get the A40 (once there is stock leh).

Status
Not open for further replies.